The world has reached a stage where paperwork documentation is almost becoming obsolete. The internet and cloud technologies are the biggest revolution ever. Things have become fast and easier via the internet, and similarly, transmitting data or documentation digitally has become the norm. If you are still struggling to deal with the paperwork and physical fax machines, welcome to the world of cloud faxing. Right here on eGoldFax, you can avail of enterprise-grade cloud fax services offering superior security, scalability, and reliability, which was unheard of in traditional fax solutions.
What is cloud faxing?
People describe cloud faxing in many ways- internet faxing, data online faxing, and email-based faxing. All in all, a company or an organization needs to have access to an internet connection and an active account with a cloud faxing distributor, and the rest can be taken care of by cloud faxing. Essentially, cloud-faxing solutions outplay physical fax machines by offering faster data transfer, improved functionality, and mobility, making fax services ready for the 21st century.
Online cloud faxing liberates one from the dogmatic limitations of a physical fax machine, with all documents and files being sent and received digitally rather than over analog lines. One can now carry on sending a fax to cloud or physical fax machines without owning a fax machine themselves! Once a person is acquainted with how to send an email, cloud faxing should quickly become a habit.
Why should you consider cloud faxing?
- With online cloud faxing, the security of the fax documents is increased significantly through high-level encryption technologies and high-security access controls, which means that there is no threat to the document faxed as the security level is significantly updated.
- As with traditional faxing methods, some resources need to be accounted for, whether it is toner, ink, or general upkeep of the faxing machine. With cloud fixing and the entire process being shifted online, there is no need for resource expenditure and maintenance.
- Unlike traditional faxing methods, cloud faxing makes the time-consuming process of sending and receiving fax much quicker and more efficient, allowing the recipient to view visual documents after receiving them.
- As cloud-based fax machines operate through your computer, phone, and tablet, your fax machine can travel with you. With no offline machine that you need to be nearby, cloud faxing can be made possible now while working remotely or traveling. This offers a lot of flexibility, helping one combat geographical limitations, previously a primary problem.
- There is also the factor of increased reliability which makes cloud faxing a very promising idea. Cloud faxing essentially eliminates the struggles of maintaining a traditional fax machine, like paper games, power outages, server crashes, etc.
- Cloud faxing also eliminates the dreaded busy fax tone and the painful process. The employees are subjected to a file-sharing limbo, waiting for the recipient’s lines to free up before the process can be tried again! This reduced productivity and created document-sharing confusion in workflows, which we can do without in the cloud faxing process.
- Different fax numbers can be assigned to a single account, which simplifies transmission and makes sending and receiving text documents much simpler.
- Cloud faxing modernizes your office and instantly gives it an upgraded look and functionality. It enables the digital version of the documents to be uploaded instantly into the wild sending or receiving system. Most software-based cloud faxing programs integrate camera and scanner technologies.
- Cloud-based faxing is in full compliance with the administrative standards set for many industries. This means even highly monitored and secured fields like healthcare, financial services, insurance, higher education, government agencies, and eminent contractors rely on cloud-faxing’s secure document delivery.
Lastly, but most importantly, cloud faxing introduces easy scalability. This means adding virtual fax phone numbers to your business takes nothing more than minutes and costs merely a fraction of the amount of acquiring new analog lines and numbers in your office space.
If you have a small business today and you have acquired only a limited number of cloud faxing services in your workspace, and if your company grows suddenly, the new team members can easily acquire their own faxing line, then access it quickly and conveniently from the fax server software installed on their computers, laptops, and smartphones.
As with any new technology, cynicism and distrust are only expected, if not anticipated. However, once the office workers and industries witness the ease and flexibility that cloud faxing offers, it will be welcomed into the office spaces with much enthusiasm.