Who needs professional measuring services?
If you have to ask, you’re probably not involved in overseeing any properties or construction.
However, if you are involved in real estate, building design, or property upgrades, chances are you depend on the services of a company like Excelsior Measuring Inc. quite often. When the deliverables must be clear, precise and delivered in a timely fashion, you want to ensure you’re hiring the best.
Excelsior Measuring in Langley, British Columbia, serves the needs of a broad range of clientele in and around Greater Vancouver and the rest of Canada.
Their services benefit:
- Realtors and property buyers wanting accurate measurements to seal the deal
- Architects, engineers, and construction crews (AEC) needing detailed visuals and specs
- Power generation and electrical utility professionals requiring detailed plans for installations
- Mining and forestry companies surveying for geospatial information
- Small home-based business owners applying for licences
- Building owners or residential property owners looking to build or renovate
Table of Contents
Making Data Meaningful
When it comes to using the latest surveying and data scanning technology, Excelsior can put together an impressive presentation. A video like the one for YVR is fascinating to watch, even for a layperson.
Excelsior specializes in:
- Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) services
- “As-built” site data and real-world models from scans
- Grading plans
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Detailed measurements and specs
- 2D and 3D surveyed floor plans
- 3D laser scanning for drawings in CAD and REVIT
- Digital building models
- Redevelopment surveys
- Space rendering
- Point Cloud data
- Floor flatness reports
- Volume measurements
When seeking out a reputable company for your measuring, scanning, and image rendering needs, you’ll want one that conforms to all industry standards, including:
- Certified Residential Measurement Standard (RMS)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) standard
A Company Excelling to Bring Clients the Best
In business since 2014, this family-owned business has seen significant growth within the industry.
What sets Excelsior apart is its ability to keep up with the changing times and the needs of a growing client base. They do this by staying atop the latest trends and technology.
Excelsior has recently invested in a brand new VLX scanning system. A lot separates this equipment from the standard terrestrial laser scanning (TLS) equipment used by other companies in the same space.
First and foremost, when Excelsior shows up for a job, their equipment is completely mobile. Their field techs physically wear the gear as they move about the area being scanned and documented. The resulting work is carried out 10x faster than with conventional processes.
However, a measuring company’s success can’t be measured by the quality of its tech alone.
Completing projects to the highest of standards falls to a staff of highly trained field techs, supervisors, computer wizards, and in-house artists who love what they do and take pride in their work.
There is an art to handling this type of exacting documentation. Not surprisingly, many of the images the best measuring companies produce seem to resemble modern art.
More Than Measurements
Excelsior Measuring allows clients to see the big picture.
Imagine viewing a 3-dimensional X-ray of a building with digital renderings so precise you can see practically every piece of rebar.
Professional measuring and LiDAR surveying companies like Excelsior don’t just help people visualize locations; they help design buildings, sell homes, preserve heritage sites, find potentially costly engineering mistakes, and more.
Professional measuring is about supporting the needs of businesses large and small,
More than measuring, Excelsior is about accurate communication!
Professional measuring services can be found in most major cities. If you’re located in Vancouver or the province of British Columbia, feel free to contact Excelsior Measuring with any questions about their range of services.