You might be a man who has lost his performance edge, and you are wondering whether you can get a solution. Yes, you can get all your problems sorted by Dr. Marcia A Harris, who has vast experience in restoration techniques. She does not treat you like just a patient with erectile dysfunction, but she is interested in your general well-being. If you are looking for a physician who has cutting-edge treatments for your problem, look no further. She runs The Wellness Restoration Center in Midtown East, New York. Therefore in this article, you will learn more erectile dysfunction.
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Do you know that you can have this condition if you are a man? Gone are the days when it only affected the elderly. If you find that you cannot maintain an erection during intercourse, then you have this condition. Your condition will become worse if you are stressed or an alcoholic. The inability to perform during sex affects men’s psychological well-being; therefore, you need to see a physician instead of stress.
Possible Causes Of Erectile Dysfunction
After you visit your doctor, they will first establish the underlying cause to formulate an effective treatment plan. Some of the possible causes include;
- Lack of blood enough blood supply in the penis because of a blocked blood vessel.
- Damage to nerves that ought to transmit impulses from the brain to the penis.
- Underlying health conditions that interfere with the proper functioning of the penis such as diabetes, obesity, and sleep apnea.
- Trauma or injury that causes improper functioning of the penis.
- Too much smoking
- Varying levels of hormones
What To Expect During Consultation
The doctor will ask you numerous questions to understand the real problem. You might be having issues getting an erection or limitations in maintaining the erection, or low sexual desires, which require different treatment approaches. You will require to clear your schedule because, during the initial consultation, the doctor seeks to understand all aspects of your life. Maybe you are taking some medications, but the real issue affecting your sexual well-being is depression. You will also undergo a physical examination and tests to confirm any insufficiencies.
There is a noticeable improvement in how erectile dysfunction gets treated today. For instance, the physician can suggest the following to treat the dysfunction.
- Lifestyle changes come in handy in helping you have a healthy erection. You should keep off alcohol and smoking and adopt a healthy lifestyle.
- P-Shot Therapy allows the doctor to unclog blood vessels or establish healthy vessels in the penis.
- Medications to improve blood flow in the penis cause muscles to relax and regenerate tissues.
- Penile injections to improve blood flow which you can do yourself after training.
- Penile implants help you achieve and control the level of reaction.
Erectile dysfunction is a condition that affects many men at any age, and getting a remedy becomes essential. The Wellness Restoration Center offers you an innovative and lasting solution for erectile dysfunction. Book your appointment today, and you will not regret it.