Home maintenance and repair works are demanding jobs and certainly not for senior citizens to manage. A nicely maintained and problem-free home is what most senior citizens desire as they are often highly attached to their homes. Moreover, your home is a place that allows free movement and a sense of belonging, comprising familiarity and safety. Most old-age people are very particular about how the house looks and invest time and energy in maintenance activities. However, over time taking care of the house appreciably becomes almost impossible. Home maintenance is also delayed due to ill health and to avoid any physical injuries, which are not easy to recover from at this age. Therefore, if you require house maintenance and accomplish repair work efficiently, services like TruBlue of Centennial are remarkably beneficial.
Senior Citizen Services
Aged people are very attached to homes and require assistance regularly to maintain them. Therefore, it is necessary to have services specialized in handling senior citizens’ concerns regarding home repair and restoration work with care and understanding. Home health care services are one option as they can provide personal care assistant for senior citizens, especially if they have any physical disability. They are uncomplicated and efficient one-stop solutions for house maintenance and repair work.
Home care services offer high-quality, safe, and customized work according to your schedule. Home care offerings comprise Home Safety Assessments (HSA), one-time maintenance, and seasonal home care services. It also includes monthly, quarterly, and yearly plans for regular maintenance and inspections. The services ensure senior citizens’ safety and emphasize affordability. Greater affordability is crucial to get the work on time instead of postponing till the funds become available. Certified and trusted personnel perform the home activities for complete work satisfaction. Some of the more popular services requested by senior citizens are as follows.
- Routine housework and cleaning activities
- Fixing water faucets and plumbing issues, including performing checks
- Electrical repairs and maintenance
- Lawn maintenance
- Emergency services
- Home health care services specialized products and services for the senior citizens as follows.
- Lever based door knobs
- Handrail to move up and downstairs
- Shower assistance products
- Grab bars in a strategic location such as baths
- Wide doors and walkthrough
- Ramps for wheelchair assistance
Handyman services are crucial to managing the home restoration needs of aging people that includes the internal and external spaces. Interior services include handling all problems concerning the walls, electric fittings, plumbing, and possible kitchen issues. Expert handyman services are versatile and beneficial for all people in need, including single moms and single parents, where managing kids makes it difficult to manage the house. Professional handyman services often have years of experience and expertise to accomplish simple and substantial housework. Some of the regular handyman services are listed below.
- Fixing and maintaining electrical installations such as ceiling fan, light fittings, and other electrical equipment
- Working on the drywall for repair and restoration
- Fixing faucets, water leaks, bathroom issues
- Drywall painting and detailing
- Cleaning the basement and attics
- Fixing water clogs
- Window cleaning and maintenance
- Floor and ceiling work
- Kitchen backsplashes work
- Fireplace repair and restoration
External lawn and landscaping
Lawns add to the beauty of the house, and at the same time, are very functional in good weather. A luscious, green, and well-maintained yard is always desirable. It improves the aesthetic appeal of the house and elevates the mood. Everyone prefers to enjoy some good sunshine sitting on the lawn with family. However, the weather is not always generous.
Most of the time, lawn maintenance is challenging due to unpleasant weather. Also, lawn maintenance is a tedious and time-consuming activity that senior citizens should best avoid. Therefore, hiring a professional home care service solution is the best possible option. The services employ well-trained professionals that can maintain your yards irrespective of the weather conditions. Some lawn care services are listed below.
- Weeding and trimming the edges
- Lawn mowing
- Seeding and use of fertilizers to make lawn healthy
- Pruning adjoining vegetation like small trees and bushes
- Installing barriers and fences
- Repair and maintenance of yard and other yard installations
Regular care of the yard improves the health of your yard and requires less maintenance over time because of timely lawn mowing, trimming, and hedging. Proper maintenance of the yard adds to its longevity. Consequently, everyone in the family, including the senior citizens, can enjoy a perfect yard during the ideal weather for a longer duration.
Decks or patios are similar to the yard in providing a good relaxation spot. Home health care services perform maintenance, restoration, and repairs of your decks according to your requirements. Some popular services are listed below.
- Planning and structuring deck
- Cleaning and maintenance of deck
- Repair work
- Stair and floor maintenance, repair, and replacement
- Installation of railings and grab handles