Season 5 of NBA 2K21‘s MyTEAM has been unveiled by 2K Games with a brand new theme as they reach the Age of Heroes. Age of Heroes features strength, advancement, rewards and more in a variety of new content to be enjoyed by ballers. A special Modern Age vs. Golden Age theme will be featured in the season, where alter egos of the best of the past and present of the NBA will compete on the court. New NBA 2K21 matches, competitions, prizes, and hero-themed NBA 2K21 cards are among the additional content available to players. NBA 2K21 MyTeam Season 5 premiered on February 25th, and you can find out the specifics and improvements there.
Age of Heroes Additional Information:
Create a Hero of Your Own: Turn a Sapphire Evo LeBron James into a Diamond at the beginning of the season;
Collect 30 brand-new NBA Modern and Golden Age hero-themed cards featuring superstars like Luka Doncic, Mitchell Robinson, Big Fella Shaq, Manu Ginobili and more. Completing the set will give you a special bonus that will be revealed at a later time.
Latest Level 40 Prize: David Robinson, Galaxy Opal Admiral; Michael Jordan, New Iconic Signature Challenge from his Airness;
New MyTEAM Limited Grand Prize: collect all five rings to win an Opal Pau Gasol Galaxy; trade new players, including Larry Legend and Khris Middleton;
The $250,000 dollars, The MyTEAM Unlimited Tournament kicks off on February 20 with 32 hopeful qualifiers participating in a knockout tournament leading up to the March 6 Grand Finals (full rules can be found here) And; There is no better place for All-Star celebration than in MyTEAM.
Changes in NBA 2K21 MyTEAM:
– Replace Amethyst Larry Bird, Diamond Khris Middleton and the first Galaxy Opal player Lou Hudson in the deal, with duplicate and useless cards in the collection.
– Add a new PS5 challenge, use the strongest team against the 2000 raptors, break the blockade of Vince Carter and T-Mac, and finish 10 dunks. The more dunks you complete, the higher the ranking on the leaderboard! Safe NBA 2K21 MT PS5 and Xbox Series trading is available at UTPLAY.
– According to community feedback, starting from the fourth quarter, the limited time race will retain a single session length of 4 minutes. The new lineup restrictions will include rules based on lineup comprehensive evaluation (comprehensive rating), which will bring new challenges to players who are burning their brains to build lineups.
– More Galaxy opal awards! The three threats have expanded to 1000 wins. The new high score award is Peja Stojakovic of Galaxy opal, while Galaxy Opal Don Ohl is added to the treasure house.
– Triple threats online also ushered in the first Galaxy opal player: Fred brown. With Michael Jordan coming to drop the ball this season, be sure to check out the list of 10 squares to return to the game after winning the three threats online.
– No more Amethyst shakes. For the rest of the year, only diamond and above players will trigger a player’s exit.
– Finally, the reward market will add tokens such as Galaxy Opal Moses Malone, Diamond Devin Booker and Amethyst Dejounte Murray to reward players.
If you need NBA 2K21 guides, tips and tutorials, maybe you can find something useful at UTPLAY.