Despite the challenging operating conditions, fastest growing companies in Europe have been able to adapt to the current economic situation. It applies to all industries. Fun fact: Each of these companies is highly publicized on the Internet. Search results ux are heavily based on the UX design of web pages. Biggest software companies in Europe are bound to have luxurious multifunctional websites. Users can easily find the information they need. And the page loading speed and the technical support quality tell potential customers about the professionalism of the brand.
Fastest-Growing Tech Companies in Europe
People paid attention to fastest growing companies not only because of the huge growth in annual profits (from 600 to 10,000%). All of these companies bring tangible benefits to consumers and society as a whole. It is important that the design and content of the page retain the user’s attention for as long as possible. The Fireart Studio development team has put together a whole set of measures to help increase the conversion of the site. More information can be found at fireart.studio/search-results-page-design-5-best-practices.
Europe’s Startup Environment in 2020
Startups in Europe are less common than in the US. European Union legislation is not as favorable to the development of business ideas as, for example, Silicon Valley. The difficulty lies in the fact that a young company must find a powerful source of funding in order to enter the world stage. While activities within the European Union do not meet with much resistance, expanding to the size of the United States or Asia will require huge investments from outside.
The easiest way to get foreign investment is IT companies (such as Fireart Studio in Poland), as well as brands related to green technologies (Infarm in Germany) or modernization of medicine (KRY in Sweden). Venture capital investments in such companies are directed not only by large clients. Government organizations often become customers of services. In any case, work is underway in the direction of software development, as well as connecting all systems to the client’s site.
2/3 of the recipients of venture capital investments are companies working to improve the ecology of the planet. This could be:
- Electric transport;
- Modernization of air conditioners and heating equipment;
- Development and implementation of alternative methods of energy production.
Given the general trend in the region, startups that work to improve the ecology of the planet are becoming more and more popular. IT companies play a leading role in this process, since at present they have not found a safer source of energy than electricity. Thus, any technology or equipment can theoretically be connected to the Internet.
The Top 3 European Startups to Watch
Check out fastest growing startups, which in 3 years of work were able to achieve income growth exceeding 15,000%:
- UICE is the Ukrainian Interbank Currency Exchange. Located in Kiev, it allows people to trade stocks and derivatives, as well as commodities, including oil, gas and coal. The company received a license to operate the site in 2000. But even at the beginning of 2017, only 15 people worked in it, and the income was insignificant. By early 2020, there was a breakthrough. Brand profitability increased by 24,845% to € 79,300,000.
- Sanderson Contract Management Limited is located in Bristol (England). The team is engaged in information technology and business automation. Income growth in recent years was 23,306%. In monetary terms – € 70,300,000.
- The Hiperion Hotel Group SL is located in Madrid, the capital of Spain. The company includes an extensive hotel chain throughout the country, including the islands of Mallorca and Ibiza. Before the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, brand revenue growth was 17,223% (€ 67,000,000). After the pandemic, the profitability of the tourism business dropped sharply, but this does not make the company unsuccessful.