Gamers desire a laptop with very high specifications and all of the features that may help them perform better in games. Non-gamers, on the other hand, can be a professional, a student, or an elder who prefers to perform professional work, learning, designing, and multitasking rather than play games on their computers. Non-gamers, on the other hand, prefer to watch movies, Netflix series, and manage their instagram profiles, while gamers are always concerned about new games that they may play on their gaming laptop. However, there is a definite distinction between gamers and non-gamers. Gamers prefer to play high-end games on their laptops, but non-gamers, such as my father, constantly want to multitask.
Non-gaming laptops are often used for coding, editing, surfing, watching movies, and occasionally gaming. We’ve discussed how to pick the best non-gaming laptop and selected some of the finest non-gaming laptops in this post.
1. Acer swift 7 (for non-gamers)
The Acer Swift 7 2019 Ultrabook is a premium Ultrabook that is so thin and light that it makes other slimline laptops appear bulky.
- CPU: 1.5GHz Intel Core i7-8500Y (dual-core, 4MB cache, up to 4.2GHz)
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 615
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR3
- Screen: 14-inch, Full HD (1,920 x 1,080) CineCrystal IPS touch display
- Storage: 512GB NVMe SSD
- Ports: 2 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), headset jack
- Connectivity: Intel Wireless-AC 9260 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Camera: HD (720p) webcam with dual microphones
- Weight: 1.96 pounds (0.89kg)
- Size: 12.48 x 7.55 x 0.39 inches (31.7 x 19.2 x 0.99cm; W x D x H)
- Incredibly thin and light.
- Good battery life, considering minimal battery space in chassis.
- Satisfying screen.
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports, plus HDMI/USB dongle.
- Marginal performance.
- Finicky keyboard layout.
- Keyboard-deck webcam mandates unflattering angles.
- No microSD card slot.
2. MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
The 16-inch MacBook Pro is by far the most powerful notebook ever produced, designed for individuals who break barriers and change the world. It’s the ultimate pro laptop for the ultimate user, with an immersive Retina display, ultrafast CPUs, powerful graphics, the greatest battery capacity ever in a MacBook Pro, Magic Keyboard, and huge storage.
- Processor: Intel Core i7 processor (4.8GHz)
- Display: 16-inch
- Memory: 16GB RAM
- Storage: Up to 1TB Storage
- Battery life: Up to 11 hours
- Operating System: macOS
- Touch ID
- Tight Security
- Backlit Keyboard
- Fastest Processor
- Retina Display
3. HP Specter X360
This laptop is not at all a high-performance machine. It is not suitable for gaming, movie editing, or other similar tasks. They’re great since they’re light, portable, and suitable for the average computer user. Don’t buy it if you’re seeking the greatest non-gaming laptop for non-gamers.
- Size: 13.30-inch. Resolution. …
- Processor: Processor. Intel Core i7. Cache. …
- Memory: RAM. 8GB.
- Graphics: Graphics Processor. Intel Integrated UHD Graphics 620. Dedicated Graphics.
- Storage: Hard disk. No.
- Stunning, ultraportable design
- Epic battery life
- Bright, vivid display with thinner bezels
- Fast overall performance
- Comfortable keyboard
- Lots of bloat ware
- Shrill speakers at max volume
- Runs a bit warm
4. ASUS Chromebook Flip
Asus is currently producing the best Chromebook in the industry with touchscreen and flip feature, its slim design makes you feel like a pro, ASUS Chromebook Flip comes with a massive boat of features, it comes with 12.5-Inch Touchscreen Convertible, and with 8GB RAM and Intel Core m3 (2.2 GHz) create everything faster, and 64GB is still enough for non-gamers. The ASUS Chromebook offers a quick CPU that boots up in seconds and a battery that lasts virtually all day. This Chromebook has a brilliant display and responsive touch sensitivity. The stereo speakers on the left and right sides provide great sound for music enjoyment on a medium-sized voice.
- Processor: Intel Core Processor
- Display: 5 inches full HD touchscreen
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB Flash Storage (Upgradable)
- Battery life: Up to 10 Hours
- Operating System: Chrome OS
- Backlit Keyboard
- Micro-sd card slot
- Beautiful, bright IPS Screen
- The physical case is solid
- Touch Screen
- 360 Flip
- No HDMI Port
5. Acer Aspire 5 slim
Aspire 5 slim, it has all the features that are most sought, there is nothing missing like big 15.6 inches designed to give you a more comprehensive and clear look that makes the resolution clear crystal. Similarly, it offers high-quality Max. Screen resolution of 1920×1080 pixels.
Therefore, stay productive with its memory specs, stay connected with its internet performance, and stay entertained with its high-resolution graphics.
- Processor: 5 GHz Ryzen 3
- Display: 6 inches
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4
- Storage 128 GB Flash Memory Solid State
- Battery life 5 Hours
- Operating System Windows 10
- Portability and performance
- Slight keyboard
- Quality of your screen
- Light weight
- Fan Issue
- Sound Quality is not good
6. Microsoft Surface Pro X
The Microsoft Surface Pro X is one of the latest convertible laptops by Microsoft. It can be used as a tablet, laptop, or either in studio mode. The Good thing about this Microsoft Surface Pro X is that it gives you a comfortable experience in your everyday use. With its standard 11-13 hours battery life, you can manage any of your daily tasks without any problem. Microsoft Surface Pro X is basically designed for students, teachers, and users like travelers. So if you are a student, teacher or traveler and looking for the best affordable 2 in 1 Non-Gaming laptop for your daily tasks.
- Processor: Microsoft SQ1
- Display: 13 Inch Touchscreen
- Storage: 128GB SSD
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Battery life: 13 hours
- Highly portable
- Unique and sleek design
- Good performance
- Quality sound
- Need care
7. Lenovo Ideapad 720S Laptop
Lenovo IdeaPad Series laptops provide incredible functionalities and features to provide you with the greatest experience possible. It’s unique, which makes it ideal for non-gamers. If you’re searching for a laptop with the most features, the Lenovo Ideapad may be the answer. This laptop comes in an all-metal build design which makes it look sleek and stylish. It is not only durable but also performs well and looks dope.
- Operating System Windows 10 Home
- Display : 14” FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, glossy, touchscreen, 250 nits, 45% NTSC
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4 3200MHz (Soldered)
- Storage : Up to 512 GB
- Battery : Up to 12 hours*, with Rapid Charge†
- Extra-fast speed
- All-metal build design
- Convenient to use
- Good battery backup
- Great power efficiency
- Comparatively heavy
Non-gaming laptops are not only designed to wow, but they also perform far better. The distinctions are apparent and obvious: gamers want a laptop with extremely high specifications in order to maximize gaming performance. Non-gamers, on the other hand, demand a laptop that is capable of handling their personal or professional demands. Non-gaming laptops are often less expensive and are thought to be the best for handling day-to-day tasks. They can have a little amount of RAM, a good SSD, a great operating system, and, of course, a long battery life. GPUs are optional, while the rest of the features are optional.