Babies grow faster than our expectations; sending them to a preschool could give goosebumps to parents sometimes. But, if you decide to send your child to a pre-school, consider it one of the essential decisions of life. You need to find the best play school in Gurgaon for your kid where your little pumpkin celebrates its childhood and learns new things simultaneously. Start by asking your friend group, neighbors, family for better recommendations or start looking online or check reviews over different portals; it gives more accurate details.
Some of the things, which should consider before finalizing the pre-school for your toddler
- Security: Necessity, it is essential for any parent in the world to ensure the child’s security where they are leaving him for hours. It is a must to check the security system:
- Pre-school must have a highly experienced and capable security guard.
- Is there is a stable wall all around the campus of the school?
- Is there any facility for pick up and drop, and how are they managing it?
- If everyone is allowed to enter the campus, how do they maintain the visitor’s records?
- Distance: location of the school should consider as an essential factor. It is difficult for a toddler to travel for more extended distance school. For instance, children need parents between the school timing due to some emergency or something, and parents should be there in a minimum of half an hour or 15 minutes.
- Safety: Child safety is essential to consider when choosing a pre-school for your child.
- Check their fire exit system and if there are enough fire extinguishers available.
- Toys must be lead-free and non-hazardous.
- Availability of a first aid kit
- School campus: before finalizing the pre-school, at least visit there once. It must not be huge and over lavish. Primarily it needs to be safe. Classrooms and the corridors are well ventilated; stirs cases must be broad and anti-slip mats neat and clean washrooms.
- Cleanliness: toddlers are more to infections as their immunity is a little weak compared to older. Entering into the surrounding that is completely different from the protected and safe, the Leens Nestlingpre-school is following essential cleanliness:
- They clean their premises thrice a day.
- Have a proper trash system
- Handle different situations like potty accidents carefully.
- Pre-school credibility: parents need to read the reviews and never judge the school only by its campus and provided facilities. Check onto their websites, search over the internet or ask for family and friends.
- Teaching methods: Toddlers are going to pre-schools for academic sessions and their social and emotional growth. So, check whether the school concentrates on the overall development of a child and whether they have proper gaming methods and techniques.
So, go ahead once you have gone through all the above criteria and shortlisted the pre-schools for your kid. More points must check except above all, and you need to be sure before making the final decision.