A premier banking account is a type of personal banking account that provides the customer with all the services and benefits offered by other types of personal banking accounts while also offering additional benefits and conveniences.
What Is OCBC Premier Banking Account?
An ocbc premier banking account provides an extensive range of privileges and benefits for its customers. The type, number and range of services that come with an OCBC premier banking account is dependent upon the type of premier banking package which a customer has on their account.
There are three types of premier banking packages:
– A Cash Management Account (CMA) , which includes all basic services, together with additional services including multi-currency cash management account, foreign exchange services, remittance-linked accounts and debit/ATM cards
– A Global Currency Account (GCA) , which includes all the CMA benefits together with added features for international customers including overseas remittances, international trade facilities and overdraft protection. Furthermore, foreign currency accounts are available in up to 15 major currencies.
– A Privilege Banking Account (PBA), which includes all GCA benefits together with added features for private banking customers. Other services include asset management, insurance and credit card facilities. With the PBA package, free cheque books and annual credit cards fees are also waived.
What Are The Benefits Of An OCBC Premier Banking Account?
The benefits of an OCBC premier banking account are extensive. All the services and opportunities that come with a premier banking account are designed to provide convenience, security and availability to customers who have this type of account.
An ocbc premier banking account provides its customers with four types of privileges:
- Basic Privileges – Basic privileges are available to all customers with an ocbc premier banking account. These include free accounts, overdraft protection and cheque book services, which come with the overall cost of operating a premier banking account.It also includes interest-free overdraft facilities, access to international trade finance facilities and foreign currency accounts with up to 15 currencies.
- Premium Privileges – Premium privileges are only available to customers who have an ocbc premier banking account together with a minimum deposit of SGD 500,000. These privileges of premier banking accounts are made available for the convenience of the customer and also to ensure availability for the customer when needed.
– First, call centre service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week including public holidays and weekends, without any additional charges.
– Second, around-the-clock online Internet banking services are available with the convenience of round the clock internet access through OCBC’s secure, user-friendly website.
– Third, paperless statements are instantly available 24 hours a day, seven days a week through the Internet.
- Additional Privileges – These privileges are only available to customers with ocbc premier banking account together with minimum deposit of SGD 1 million.
– First, scheduled appointments are available with the convenience of a premier banking customer’s schedule.
– Second, home delivery is available to bring convenience and security for customers’ important financial documentation including cheque books and investment statements. This service also includes electronic data transfer (EDT) and Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT).
- Exclusive Privileges – These privileges are only available to customers with an ocbc premier banking account together with a minimum deposit of SGD 2 million.
– First, the cash management service provides around-the-clock global access through OCBC’s 24 hours Foreign Exchange and Money Market Trading Desk. This allows the opportunity to take advantage of overnight gains when they arise in different currencies.
– Second, the premier service hotline is another opportunity for customers to take advantage of around-the-clock access via the customer care centre.
With a minimum average monthly balance of SGD 50,000 in the premier banking account and an income of not less than SGD 150,000 per annum, you will get to enjoy exclusive privileges from premier banking account such as free international travel insurance (for Visa Infinite cardholders), airport lounge access (for Visa Infinite cardholders) and discounts on car rentals (for Visa Infinite cardholders).