Syncra Construction was incepted in October 2005. Over the years, Syncra has steadily grown, both in size and in terms of its construction projects. From low/mid-rise condominiums and retail buildings to First Nations projects, institutional facilities, office buildings, and multi-million-dollar high-rises, we do it all.
Syncra Construction offers pre-construction, project management and general contracting services:
- Pre-construction – The most successful projects require early involvement to provide value engineering, initial scheduling, and construction cost budgeting. Time and effort spent by the construction management team in the initial pre-planning and design phase of a project is very valuable. We are often able to solve challenges before they become problems during the construction stage.
- Construction Management – Syncra engages as the agent acting on behalf of the client to oversee and supervise the complete construction process from pre-construction through to project completion. Our service closely resembles the benefits of an in-house construction team. This method also increases design flexibility through the construction phase and staged tendering to control individual parts of the construction budget.
- General Contracting – Syncra prepares a detailed estimate and tender in strict accordance with the design drawings and specifications prepared by the Architect and Consultants. As the General Contractor, Syncra is responsible for delivering the entire construction of the project for the agreed upon price and schedule, barring any changes being made to the design and specifications.
We believe that it takes a synchronized team effort to deliver a successful project. This team approach is a major part of what strengthens and nurtures healthy relationships and ultimately enables great ideas and outcomes everyone can be proud of. Syncra’s team of dedicated professionals brings extensive knowledge, experience, and expertise to design development, on-site management, and successful delivery of your project.
Here are some reasons to work for and with Syncra Constructions:
- Leadership Involvement – we have strong leadership support with the Syncra’s principals involved in every phase of the project – pre-construction, procurement, project management and site supervision.
- Expertise – Syncra and all team members have proven residential, commercial, and institutional construction experience.
- Quality Assurance – Syncra is dedicated to project quality and end-user satisfaction. Our residential project experience has made this an important part of all our projects.
- Teamwork – We are team players and have a collaborative approach. This comes from a strong background of working closely with developers.
- Strategic Trade Contractor Selection – We have solid and unique trade relationships from our diverse set of projects. We do not play favourites, rather we seek to obtain the best qualified trade contractors for the project. We are open to trade contractor suggestions from team members including Ownership and the design team.
- Construction Management Control and Safety – We have a strong focus on schedule and ensuring work on site proceeds efficiently and safely.
We focus on partnering with our clients and recognizing that our people are our most important asset. In 2013, we restructured the company and made a conscious effort to put systems in place to support projects and to enable future growth.
Every project poses unique challenges and Syncra targets distinctive and challenging opportunities. We lead, facilitate, and manage all phases of construction and work directly with owners, consultants, subtrades, and suppliers.