The sun’s rays can give not only a beautiful skin tone but also reward girls with dark spots that can cause a lot of trouble. What do you know about hyperpigmentation and how to deal with it? Today, there is specialized care available that will effectively cope with this problem.
Why Hyperpigmentation Occurs?
According to recent studies, hyperpigmentation is a genetic disease that appears as dark spots on the body. In pathological processes, the distribution of such pigmentation occurs randomly throughout your skin. In physiological processes, it appears evenly.
As for the disease, it is directly related to the violation of the formation of melanin. Hyperpigmentation occurs due to the accumulation of mutations, damage in cells, and the control of pigment formation. Why does hyperpigmentation occur?
- Genetic predisposition;
- Improper care, aggressive scrubbing or peeling;
- Hormonal disorders.
To start the right treatment, you need to consult a dermatologist to find out what is the cause of hyperpigmentation. After that, it will be possible to deal with this problem with the help of specialized melalite forte cream products.
Do Hyperpigmentation Products Really Help?
If pigmentation occurs, choosing the appropriate product is a must. Such products really work if used in tandem with treatment in the event of hormonal disruptions. Skin hyperpigmentation treatment products contain acids that destroy melanin. For example, such as malic, acetic, ascorbic, and salicylic acid. Plant extracts, such as aloe vera or Green tea are also added to boost a brightening effect on the epidermis and even out the skin tone.
In addition to the brightening function, nourishing and moisturizing elements are added to the products to make the skin more dense and supple. The following vitamins have many positive effects on the skin and can often be found not only in specialized products for hyperpigmentation but also in other skincare products:
- A and C have a bleaching effect on the skin;
- PP and E prevent the appearance of darkened areas on the skin;
- B12 regulates the production of melanin.
How to Use Hyperpigmentation Treatment Products?
How to use products against hyperpigmentation? As you know, to achieve excellent results, it is necessary to use the products correctly. Especially, considering that there are acids in the formula of products in this category.
Furthermore, if you do not want to use any kind of cream or sunscreen lotions, you can also go for dermarolling at home. You probably have heard it before but Microneedling is an effective skincare treatment that not only helps you getting rid of the pigmentation problems but it is also cost-effective as well. All you have to do is to get a roller and start massaging your face up and down. These rollers are made up of multiple titanium microneedles that increase collagen products in your skin. This collagen production improves the skin texture, rejuvenate it and reduce any kind of purple or pink pigmentation. And if you are struggling with finding the roller, we’d recommend you to go for DermRollers, a professional microneedle derma roller, which is trusted, safe to use and reviewed by the experts.
Here are the following recommendations that can be applied regardless of brand:
- Check the product for an allergic reaction. Apply the cream on the elbow bend for 24 hours. If there is no allergic reaction, you can start using the product.
- Apply products only on well-cleaned skin according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. It is recommended to apply such products in a thin layer avoiding the mucous membranes.
- Do not apply the cream to affected areas of the skin.
- In the complex use of hyperpigmentation cream and sunscreens, it is recommended to apply the pigment cream first and, after complete absorption, apply the following products such as sunscreen.
- Do not use skincare that contains peroxide in the same skincare routine as your hyperpigmentation creams.
Before buying a cream, make sure you are going to buy a product from a reliable manufacturer and distributor. For example, buying hyperpigmentation treatment products on Okdermo official website, you may be sure of the highest quality, reasonable price, availability of all dermatological certifications, and quick delivery!