Are you searching for a streaming service that gives you the very best entertainment content? Showtime Anytime is one particular streams with a few of typically the most popular movies and shows.
Introduced in 2010, the streaming entertainment service is element of CBS’s Showtime premium satellite and cable network.
The service provides users with instant use of the latest TV shows, trending movies, sports content, comedy specials, and a range of other content.
The most effective part about Showtime is it is on several devices. Therefore, wherever you’re, and with whatever device you’re using, you are able to enjoy your chosen content.
However, to start streaming, you need to activate the streaming service manually on the device.
Below, we’ve compiled info on ways to activate the service on various devices, as well as a number of the challenges you could face and their solutions.
What do you need to activate Showtime on your device?
To begin enjoying Showtimeanytime.com/activate , you can find numerous items which can be required:
- A computer device that supports the streaming service. Currently supported devices include: Amazon Fire devices, Apple TV , Roku , Xbox One, Android and iOS devices, and smart TVs.
- An active Showtime subscription by having an eligible provider
- An account, whose login details you uses to activate the viewing device(s).
To create your Showtime account:
- Visit the register page
- Go through the “Create new account” button on the page
- Select your cable or satellite provider
- Complete your profile to generate the account
How to activate Showtime Anytime via Showtimeanytime.com/activate
After you have created an account, you can now activate your device and start streaming the content.
Below is a go through the activation processes of various supported devices:
To activate the service on Roku :
- Download the service’s channel on your own device and launch it
- Pick the activate option and select a TV company
- Save the Showtime Anytime activation code that appears on the screen
- Visit the showtimeanytime.com/activate and enter the code, submit and start streaming
To activate the service on Amazon Firestick or other Amazon Fire devices:
- Download the service’s app from the Amazon Appstore onto the unit
- Launch the application form and choose the activate option
- Choose a cable or satellite TV provider. An activation code will be displayed on the screen.
- Take note of the activation code and go to showtimeanytime.com/activate.
- Follow the activation instructions for the unit, then enter the code and click submit
To activate the service on Apple TV :
- Install the Showtime Anytime channel/app on the TV
- Launch the app, select a course (movie or TV show) to view and press the “activate” option
- Select a cable or satellite provider. An activation code will then be displayed on your own TV screen.
- Go to showtimeanytime.com/activate and enter the Apple TV activation code to start watching your desired programs.
Note: you may also enable Showtime Anytime on other TV devices using the same process, provided they support the service’s channel/app.
To activate the service on Xbox :
- Visit the Showtime Anytime channel on the unit
- On the menu section, select either the “Activate” or “Play” option
- Select a TV service provider. An activation code will be on the device’s screen. Write it down.
- Go to showtimeanytime.com/activate and follow the instructions for the unit
- Enter the activation code to start the service and start watching content on your own Xbox one
Android or iOS
Besides these viewing devices, you may also stream content on your own mobile device. Below is a glance at how exactly to activate Showtime Anytime from your phone:
- Download the Showtime app from PlayStore or Apple App Store
- Launch the application form, pick a video to play, and select “Activate”
- Select a cable TV provider. An activation code will be on the screen.
- Go to showtimeanytime.com/activate and follow the instructions
- Enter the activation code and submit to start watching content on a mobile device
Things To Note
- You must be an active Showtime subscriber.
- It may be via cable or various other provider.
- You can make an account and subscribe via Showtime’s website.
- Or you are able to subscribe through any of the supported third-party streaming services.
Showtime Anytime activation issues
Showtime activation is a simple process that should, ideally, not have any problems.
However, from time to time , you might find that Showtime anytime is not activating whenever you enter and submit the activation code.
They are a number of the common causes and their fixes:
- Your cable or satellite provider is not eligible – if the TV company is not on the eligible listing of providers, you will not have the ability to activate the service. To fix this, you need to purchase a membership by having an eligible provider.
- A pest or outdated app/channel – in the event that you can’t activate Showtime on your own device, the situation may be from the service’s app or channel. Simply log from your Showtime account, remove the app/channel, turn off the viewing device, download and reinstall the app/channel and then check out activate the service
- Trouble with the viewing device’s service providers – devices that you use to view Showtime Anytime are from third parties, and thus vulnerable to third-party compatibility problems. Therefore, if you should be having problems activating your device, the situation may be from the device. Try switching to some other device to see if the situation will resolve.
Showtime Anytime is a number one entertainment company, which enables you to stream your content from several devices, anytime anywhere.
The above are a number of the streaming devices that are now supported and how exactly to activate the Showtime service on them.
We have also offered you info on a number of the common activation issues you could encounter and their fixes.
If the situation persists, you are able to contact the Showtime Help Centre for more support.