What’s next after getting hitched to your loved one? Of course planning a honeymoon!
Honeymoon is undeniably the most precious and memorable vacation of your life that embarks the beginning of your married life. It is a one-time event and perfect fuel to start your love life, so make sure it is worth it.
Now comes the hard part of choosing a perfect honeymoon destination. Confused between mountains and beaches? Well, South Africa has both. From beaches to mountains to wildlife, the list of attractions the country has is endless.
Here Is A List Of 7 Places That Will Definitely Convince You To Plan A Romantic Getaway To South Africa –
1. Franschhoek, Cape Town
There is no better spot than Franschhoek in the Cape Town for a getaway. The beauty of the town, its peace and charm make it one of the best place for a honeymoon. Explore Franschhoek Wine Valley’s distinguished wine estates on a hop on hop off vintage style railway tram, and journey through South Africa’s oldest, beautiful & most eminent vineyards. Checkout the Best Good Morning Wednesday Images, Quotes and Memes For Whatsapp.
2. The Garden Route, Western Cape
If you and your darling both are a nature lover, then The Garden Route is a must visit place. Its natural beauty of the routes and dense vegetation attracts the travelers and romantics from all over the world. Checkout the Pure Love Quotes Images to make your trip memorable. Experience going on crazy elephant rides, greeting monkeys, visiting bird sanctuaries, watching the dolphins at the shores and discovering the best animal trail of Africa. The Garden route being malaria-free helps by making it a worry-free place to visit on your South Africa trip. What’s better than walking on these routes with your partner by your side?
3. Johannesburg, Gauteng
It is one of the most exotic places with a perfect combination of adventure and romance. Its vibrant nightlife and impeccable sightseeing attractions can make your honeymoon more special. Spend some quality time on beachside resorts with your loved ones. The apartheid museum, a tour of lions park, a visit to the old Mandela house, going on a hot air balloon ride over Pilanesberg National Park, exploring the Wits Art Museum, and finally a day at the Gold reef city will add to the spark on your honeymoon in South Africa.
4. Limpopo, North Coast
Limpopo is the best place for wild souls. If you are a couple who loves adventure, then this is the best place for you. From beach walks to adventurous safaris, this place has all.
5. Free State
This place is the heart of South Africa. It is a beautiful place, which is 3000 ft. above the sea level and is surrounded by mountains.
6. Port Elizabeth
What’s better than spending a day at beaches with you loved one? The long romantic walk can bring you both closer. Also you both can enjoy water sports there.
This is a heavenly place with beautiful river side resorts. Here you can enjoy fishing, hiking, etc. with your loved one. Also Checkout the 3 Best True Love Quotes for her.
Wedding celebrations are tiring, and the honeymoon excitement can get lost. But don’t worry, Pickyourtrail is there to plan the perfect South Africa tours for you to kick start your life as newlyweds.
Best Of South Africa Kruger Safari Trips
Technically, all of the tour operators or companies who have been offering Safari trips for tourists have exemplary itineraries to sing about, but practically, they aren’t all the same.
There’s a vast difference between “claims” and “reality” and one could pick out those stark differences when two tours are compared based on several factors. Nevertheless, only a selected group of contenders come out with flying colors. Obviously, anecdotal evidence or personal perspective won’t change your view unless you identify a suitable South Africa Kruger Safari for yourself, especially after comparing the tours offered to by different tour operators.
Here is what you can do:
1. Research – The Internet, as we all know is full of resources, which may be true or untrue, but a research about related topics will give only an optimistic view in a broad sense. It will surely help to find a list of websites in the search engine result pages.
2. Companies/operators – Notably, most of the tour operators or companies have put out their own websites, representing what they offer in services, their contact mail IDs, address and other details. You should verify their credentials for your own good and not get cheated by fraud companies.
3. Itinerary – Check out the itineraries planned by the operators based on a Night/Day trips. It will be your prerogative to choose between short, medium and long tours. The tourists who live far or near this location often choose a minimum of 8-day trip. A South Africa luxury trip can be a bit longer for an overwhelming experience.
4. Accommodation – Since you are on a wildlife trip, you will require some extra comfort and convenience to get rid of the tiring journey around. The operators can provide you accommodation options they have along with photographs. You can request for changes on that.
5. Facilities – Just like the accommodation, the facilities would depend upon the preferences and budget of a customer. Nevertheless, the tour operators can secure best accommodation and facility options on cheap rates too.
6. Costs – Anticipating a realistic South Africa Safari cost will help you decide better. If you have no certain idea about it, you should browse tour package costs offered at various tour operators’ websites. At least you will have a vague idea of what it is about.
7. Reviews – Read down the reviews given by previous tourist customers for a particular tour operator. If you don’t find any such references, then ask for contact details of the customers whom they have served. It’s simple, positive reviews or testimonials are a sign of reliable tour operators.
Don’t hesitate in asking questions because that is where you will discover the facts.
Paulette Roberts has worked as a Tour Manager in several companies and has an illustrious career in planning excellent South Africa Kruger Safari tours for his customers. He adds that a South Africa Luxury Safari is worth spending every penny if a reliable tour operator offers it. He advises interested tourists to do a thorough research on finding tours where the South Africa Safari cost meets their budget along with their interests.