Are you the victim of a scam involving online trading, binary options, Forex, or cryptocurrency? If so, you’re not alone – Ameriprise Financial’s Financial Comebacks study noted that many investors have experienced a major financial scam of more than $50,000. Fortunately, you can recover your lost or stolen funds with the help of .
The survey by Ameriprise Financial reported that more than a quarter of investors have experienced a financial loss due to an investment scam on the financial market, and that number has likely increased due to recent economic disruption. If you have been a victim of such a scam, here are some steps to take to recover your funds:
• Follow a series of funds recovery processes
• Be patient – according to Ameriprise’s research, it usually takes three to five weeks to recover lost funds
The specializes in scams involving binary options, cryptocurrency, CFD’s, and Forex, and they can help you recover your monies from unlicensed and fraudulent brokers and exchanges. Here are some of the scams that the assists with and their process for recovering your funds:
• Forex scams – trading currency options and futures contracts with the lure of earning fortunes in a short timeframe
• Cryptocurrency scams – such as Ponzi schemes and ‘pump and dump’ groups
• Binary options scams – unauthorized brokers offering the chance to trade in foreign exchange and other commodities
• CFD scams – trading whether prices of shares, indices, commodities, currencies, and treasuries will rise or fall
If you have experienced a financial loss due to a scam, . Don’t beat yourself up for your mistake – the can help you get your money back. They use highly targeted, strategic methods to take back control and expose the flaws of the scammers, making them almost unbeatable.