Students having PCM in the 12th are generally seen opting for courses like engineering, doctorate, degrees, or a few other science-oriented courses. Students tend to have an inclination towards diversified engineering courses that have the potential to land them in a variety of careers
A student having science in class 12 can generally prepare to appear for the IIT JEE exams to clear admissions into the top-ranked IITs with top-notch scores and other Technology Institutes to pursue B.Tech or BE in various streams.
Other courses to do after 12th PCM if one wishes to go for technical training or on-job training is HCL TechBee Early Career Program. With the Information Technology industry evolving and offering immense opportunities to the new minds and millennials, job-oriented training should be on your high priority on your list. It is one of the much sought-after courses that students wish to enroll in, due to the extended benefits it has to offer. If you are someone who wishes to have a job after school, this Early Career Program is an integrated learning & training program that’ll guide you to your destiny!
The course is designed with an integrated learning module that trains and prepares students to serve the IT industry and leverage career growth. The 12-month program is divided into various stages, during which the students earn a stipend. After the completion of the course, the knowledge opens doors for entry-level jobs at HCL Technologies at an excellent package.
Once an employee, these scholars have the freedom to continue their higher studies from the best tech- while working at HCL. So, they earn and learn at the same time!
The integrated on-job training program is an exclusive opportunity for freshers to enter the IT industry and work at entry-level jobs after a 12-month intensive training. The course focuses on exceptional training of students to prepare them technically to be industry-ready and brushes up their personality.
You can see how, during a short span of time; the students enjoy the perks of professional experience and an academic degree simultaneously.
During the HCL Early Career program, the students undergo:
- Foundation Training: Which quips the trainees with IT fundamentals.
- Technology/Domain Training: The focus is to impart technology-specific training to equip trainees with all the key concepts required for an IT engineers’ job.
- Professional Practice Training: On-the-job training on live global projects at HCL.
- Access to Learning Management System: This enables peer-based discussions, online assessments, assignments, and case-based submissions.
Candidates also earn technology-specific IT certifications that provide them with an edge for jobs.
The overall structure of the HCL Early Career Program:
- Classroom Training (6-9 “ months): During this period, rigorous classroom training is undertaken, followed by three months to six months of on-the-job training where candidates get to work on live projects. This technical training has a perfect mix of communication and personal development sessions that ensure that HCL TechBee trainees transform into industry-ready professionals.
- On the Job Training (3-6 months): The next stage is the on-job training where candidates work on live projects. Those candidates who complete the Early Career Training Program get employed with HCL as regular employees with all the standard benefits like an excellent package and other employee perks.
- Higher Education Programs (3-4 Years Degree Programs): While employed at HCL Technologies, individuals can enroll themselves in work-integrated higher education programs at BITS Pilani and SASTRA.
Here are some more reasons why one should consider job-oriented courses to do after 12th PCM:
Exciting Career Opportunities: Excel with the best in industry opportunity
World-Class Training: The scholars get access to the best on-job training and other modern facilities, under the mentorship of learned and experienced experts.
Financial Dependence: Provision of stipend while you are in a training program and an excellent starting package.
Start early; get Assured Job: Start a career before your peers and kickstart a job as an IT Engineer.
Job Roles: Paid training opportunities and job roles in areas of Application and Infrastructure support, testing, and CAD Support.