People who suffer from neurological disorders or have problems with mobility are usually prescribed physical therapy. This type of therapy makes use of muscles that may weaken due to a lack of physical movements, thereby improving their overall motor control and coordination. And you may find many tools available that help assists in neurological physical therapy. Among them, a physical therapy bike is one popular choice that wins worldwide appreciation.
Physical therapy bikes allow users to keep their upper and lower limbs in action, especially if they suffer from any neurological or mobility condition that limits movements. Therefore, if you are in the market and want to invest in an exercise bike for knee rehab, this article will recommend the best for you. Scroll down to get something more.
Table of Contents
New Physical Therapy Bike with Innovative Designs to Better Rehab
As an experienced and popular manufacturer of rehab exercise bikes, GZ Longest recently launched a new and improved physical therapy bike, RehaMoto LGT-5100P. This new release has plenty of fresh benefits and upgraded functions, which you can get from the following points.
Multiple Training Methods
The new and improved RehaMoto LGT-5100P physical therapy bike offers 5 training modes: Active-Passive Training, Symmetry Training, Assistive Training, Fine Motor Training, and Isokinetic Training. These modes will allow patients to adjust how they train with as little support as needed.
Let’s take two major training methods as an example to clarify how this physical therapy bike works:
- In active training, the patient must exert effort to move the machine pedals and arms. This training method is prepared for individuals with low muscle strength to regain strength and improve their range of motion.
- In passive training, patients don’t need to exert effort. Instead, the device will provide the additional support needed to move patients’ arms and legs. This training method is better suited for patients with no muscle strength or suffering from paralysis in a portion of their body to improve circulation and prevent health problems due to prolonged immobility like diabetes, loss of feeling in the feet, osteoporosis, cardiovascular diseases, and so forth.
More User-Friendly Designs
The RehaMoto LGT-5100P physical therapy bike offers a more user-friendly design.
- It has a clear, 8″ colored interactive touch screen, which allows for 270° horizontal rotation and 90° sagittal folding. The screen also displays real-time data, including speed, resistance, muscle tension, and other training data.
- The physical therapy bike has wheel support at the bottom, allowing for easy transportation and relocation of the machine when needed.
- You will also notice its support module adjustment that allows users to securely adjust the body height of the machine. Users can usually adjust to the ideal height, making it suitable for users of varying heights and leg lengths.
- The physical therapy bike also comes with spasm recognition and control. The machine automatically senses muscle spasms. If it notices irregularities, it will automatically use its emergency stop settings to stop the machine and relieve them.
Heart Rate Monitoring
The RehaMoto LGT-5100P physical therapy bike will monitor the patient’s heart rate when training. Users can connect the heart rate sensor to the bike via Bluetooth to track the heart rate in real time. This is to make sure that users do not overexert themselves. Heart rate monitoring can help with endurance training, improve performance and ensure safety. In this way, patients with more intense disorders can also use the bike with ease, knowing the active heart monitoring system is in place.
This unique physical therapy bike adds a gaming-training design to entertain users. It has a visually stimulating gaming mode, making the training experience much more engaging and interactive for the patients!
GZ Longest: Your Supplier for Physical Therapy Bikes
If you want to invest in machines to help people who suffer from a neurological disorder or have mobility limitations, it is wise to choose GZ Longest new arrival RehaMoto LGT-5100P physical therapy bike.
GZ Longest works in the physical and rehab industry, primarily offering clients innovative, tech-inspired physiotherapy and rehabilitation products. The RehaMoto LGT-5100P is their latest addition to a wide list of successful products. They are renowned worldwide for their innovative products, exporting to over 80 countries and regions.
GZ Longest has built a strong reputation as one of the leaders when it comes to innovative physiotherapy and rehabilitation products. The brand has been working in the field for over 22 years and employs only the latest technology and the most able-minded experts to manufacture the products. For more insight into their products, check out their website here!