It is often tough to decide on purchasing among multiple options that fit your budget and need.
If you’re wondering which to opt from Visio Standard vs Professional 2019, we’re here to help you choose the better one.
Visio’s standard and professional versions both have a ton of templates, including flowcharts, organization charts map designs among others. The software can convert raw data into diagrams with ease while also being able to export them in different formats like shapes or graphs as well!
Compared to standard, Visio professional 2019 involves some additional features like updated shapes, templates, and styles to enhance your teamwork and real-time activity on the dashboard. In this Microsoft, many people can work on a single diagram simultaneously.
If you want to extend the network diagram with stencils in your Microsoft, Visio Professional 2019 is loaded with a rich set of templates and stencils to share professional, versatile diagrams that simplify your complex data.
Jump onto AllgoodKeys to get Visio Professional 2019 at the best price!
Microsoft Visio Standard vs Professional 2019
Microsoft Visio Standard and Professional have some distinctive as well as similar features to each other. Let’s have a look at both of them.
- Visio Professional 2019 is more expensive than the standard. You’ll have to spend some extra bucks out of your wallet for Visio Professional. The price tag can be lower if you purchase it from us.
- It has extra functionality for data linking and related ribbon tabs. You can add external and internal links to the diagrams in real time.
- Compared to standard, Professional has customization options in the graphs and diagrams. You can customise their pre-designed icons and change them according to your need.
- Visio Professional has the ability to connect real-time data to diagrams and charts. You can incorporate real data into the graphs and diagrams from the websites.
- You can create and authenticate the diagrams to support the industry standards, including UML 2.5 and BPMN 2.0.
- Visio Pro 2019 is more beneficial for teamwork as the dashboard of each team member gets updated with a notification to everyone with the time.
- Visio Standard and Professional can create diagrams with off-the-rack templates.
- Both Microsoft can convert data into flowcharts and diagrams.
- You can draw notes with fingers or pen on touch-enabled screens using either option.
- Both of them can create database visualisation with the help of built-in database model diagrams
- You can directly add comments and reply to others within Visio Standard and professional.
Extra Features in Microsoft Visio Professional 2019
More Customization Patterns
Visio Professional has additional customizable patterns and built-in tools to help you out in creating professional diagrams in lesser time.
Visio Pro comes with a wide range of industry-standard templates and shapes to meet your needs, including BPMN 2.0 (Business Process Management), UML 2 4(Industrial Engineering), IEEE 1490-2014( Computer Aided Software Design)-standardizing software design processes across industries; plus many more!
Linking Diagrams to Real-time Data
You can link Visio Pro shapes to real-time data like Microsoft SharePoint Lists, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SQL Azure, Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Excel Services, and Business Connectivity Services. Visio Professional can visually display the data with its data graphics options.
It can also automatically identify your data source, import that data, and link it to the shapes to apply data graphics. Anytime you can change the diagrams and data on the dashboard and check the functioning in real-time.
There is no doubt that Microsoft Visio Professional 2019 is packed with more features as compared to Standard, but it comes at a price. If you’re looking for a diagramming tool for your organisation, then Visio Pro is the way to go. AllGoodKeys offers Visio Pro at the best price!