Spring cleaning is so important – whether you do it yourself or hire someone to do it for you. Also, it doesn’t matter whether you do it in spring, summer, or winter – as long as your house (or commercial property!) gets all its corners and hidden spaces cleaned out.
How often do you think of your hardworking HVAC system or ducts during all this cleaning?
Maintaining Your HVAC System
Your HVAC system needs to be kept in proper working order for it to run efficiently, which in turn can save you a lot of money.
- Cleaning dirty coils will make your air conditioning or heating system more efficient, so your system will need less energy to heat or cool your house. This means lower energy bills.
- Cleaning the blower fan of your furnace increases the efficiency by as much as 33 to 47%, saving you money on costly repairs and wasted energy.
- Ventilation inspections can identify any problems in your systems so you can get them repaired before spending a lot of money on even more expensive repairs and replacements.
- Cleaning air ducts, air exchangers, and drier vents can reduce the fire risk in your home and protect the air your family is breathing – that’s priceless.
These complex systems are best cleaned by professionals with the equipment and expertise to do it right.
Dun-Rite Vac – Caring for Your Property
Dun-Rite Vac is a NADCA Certified air duct cleaning company with multiple locations throughout Saskatchewan and Western Manitoba. As a third-generation, family-run business – it has completed over 50,000 jobs with a collective 60 years of experience via its highly trained technicians. With over 16,000 satisfied customers, it offers its cleaning and maintenance services to both residential and commercial properties.
- Air Duct Cleaning
Improve home’s air quality, provide allergy relief, and reduce the risk of home fires.
- Furnace Cleaning
Improve energy efficiency from 10-47% and extend the useful life of your furnace.
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
Prevent one of the most common causes of home fires.
- Ventilation Inspections
Our camera-assisted ventilation inspections can identify problems and improve your home’s energy efficiency.
- Heating and A/C Coil Cleaning
Cleaning dirty coils will make your air conditioning or heating system more efficient, lowering your utility bills.
- Air Exchange System Cleaning
Keeping your air exchanger running efficiently helps protect the air in your home and your family’s health.
- Central Vacuum System CleaningMaintaining Overlooked Parts of Your Home Can Save You a Ton of Money
Restore lost suction and improve your central vacuum system’s performance.
Your systems – especially your furnace – work overtime in winter, so it’s a good idea to get them checked and cleaned before the cold weather really sets in. If you have any questions or want to learn more about how Dun-Rite Vac can help you meet your energy-saving goals, call the team for a free quote. You can schedule your service with a discount code or request a discount code here.