The year 2020 is now considered as a cursed year. This year the world is facing a pandemic situation for a virus called COVID-19. Every field of lifelike, work, games, study, etc is in lockdown for this. Because, with the continuation of normal life, the pandemic situation would be worse. Many countries are going back to normal life by maintaining safety measures. The National Basketball Association has also decided to reopen its activities and facilities in South Florida. So, let’s see the brief about the LeVeL UP To Train plans to reopen.
Reopening Basketball Activities and facilities
As the pandemic situation is decreasing, the NBA has decided to reopen the basketball facilities and activities in South Florida. Because it has been a long time we lost in lockdown. They are now making plans on how to reopen these with maintaining the safety measures and also on how to travel for Level up Campaigns.
Ensuring Safety Measures during the reopening
The NBA is now working on a plan that, how they can maintain safety during the games, the practices, the training, and many more in South Florida. Though they already have thought about some measures like having the 2020 Bubble or Orlando bubble, mandatory mask-wearing, maintaining social distancing, and many more.
Let’s dig into the plans and steps that the NBA has taken to protect the season and the players from COVID-19.
- The National Basketball Association has created the 2020 Bubble or Orlando Bubble with strict COVID-19 rules. This Bubble is the isolation zone for the season. This is a $170 million investment by the NBA (National Basketball Association) to save the season.
- They will enforce wearing masks mandatory for everyone. No one will be allowed inside without wearing a mask.
- They will maintain a social distancing of 6 feet. They will make sure this by enforcing a voluntary team. The voluntary team will be on regulation. They will check if everyone is maintaining social distance perfectly.
- The NBA will enforce an all-time temperature check with an automated thermostat.
- There will be a specialized medical team for COVID-19 medication.
- The 2020 Bubble or Orlando Bubble will be enforced with 24/7 COVID care.
- The NBA will make sure of the sanitation process. After the games, the whole place will be sanitized automatically. The cruise, players, that means everybody will have to go through a sanitation room to be sanitized.
These are the plans or we can say the steps the National Basketball Association has taken to maintain safety. During the activities and facilities of basketball in South Florida, these all will be maintained strictly.
Plans for travelling
Whenever the USA allows international travelling the NBA has a plan to travel Finland, Germany, and Spain for annual Level Up to train campaigns. So, what is the plan?
- Though the USA will allow international travelling everyone has to take precautions. The NBA will make it mandatory for every person to have their safety equipment along with them. In case of an emergency, the NBA will also provide these.
- They will fly on a plane by maintaining social distancing.
- They will have a COVID test before flying or after reaching the destination. If someone is found positive, then he or she must be in an isolation center for 14 days.
- They will take all the precautions and safety measures in the camp.
- Everyone needs to submit their medical certification of being COVID negative before flying.
We are fighting against the COVID-19 virus. People around the world are coming back into normal life. In continuation of that, the National Basketball Association also made plans for reopening basketball facilities and activities in South Florida. We presented the summaries of their plans. Hope you find it helpful.