Hulu subscribers benefit from the monitoring of their live shows and films and the preferred demand. In addition, they have the opportunity to add Disney, HBO, Cinemas, Showtime and Starz. But some users reported that they encountered Hulu error code DRMCDM78. He comes with the message,
Depending on the affected Hulu streamers, they receive the message “Video Reading Error” while trying to broadcast Hulu content. He says something like “We have trouble playing this video right now. If this problem persists, try to restart your device.” Then, the mentioned Hulu error code DRMCDM78 appears with the unique error ID and L local error time too.
How to Fix Hulu error code DRMCDM78
One of the reasons for the Hilu error code DRMCDM78 is corrupted cached data. There may be temporary files that cause the problem. Another is due to problems with the Hulu server. If this is the case, you can not do anything about it but wait. Fortunately, there are ways to solve the problem. Discover the solutions below.
Solution 1: Check the condition of Hulu servers
As noted above, this can be a problem with Hulu servers. You must first confirm if so. Access their official social media accounts and see if there are advertisements of their server status. You can also consult the news on their website. If there is a problem with their server, you can wait for their next announcement that their servers are back in order.
Solution 2: Clear the cache
The cache of your device is useful for helping to accelerate data recovery. But, a lot of stored data can cause mistakes.
Clear the cache via the browser
- Launch the historical page.
- Go to erase recent history
- Define the time range on everything.
- Check the option of the cache box.
- Click Clear Now.
- Restart your browser.
- Click on the three step icon on the top right.
- Select More Tools.
- Go to clarify the navigation data.
- Define the time range on all time.
- Check cookies and other data from the site and images and cached files.
- Click Clear Data.
- Click on the Safari option.
- Go to the preferences.
- Navigate to the Confidentiality tab.
- Click Manage Web Site Data.
- Select Delete All.
- Confirm by clicking Delete Now.
- Click on the three horizontal lines icons.
- Go to the story.
- Click Clear History.
- Check cookies and recorded website data and cached data and data.
- Click Clear.
- Clear the cache via an Android device
- Launch the Settings menu.
- Go to Apps.
- Search Hulu.
- Tap the storage.
- Press Clear Cache.
- Clear the cache via iOS Device
If you are using an iOS device, you will first need to delete the application. Long press the Hulu application and click on the X at the top. Now go to the App Store and reinstall the application.
Solution 3: Power Cycle Your device
- Turn off your device.
- Unplug all devices, including your router and modem.
- Wait at least 1 minute.
- Connect your router and modem in.
- After connecting to the Internet, turn off your device.
- Launch Hulu and check if the problem is still there.
Solution 4: Update your browser
You may have missed your browser updates. To download updates, go to page about your browser and select Find Updates.
Solution 5: Update your Hulu application
If you use the Hulu application, put it on the update by going to Google Play Store or the App Store. Find Hulu updates and install available updates.
Also read: Quick Ways To Fix Hulu Error Code P-TS207
That’s all, guys. We assume that you have found the Hulu error code DRMCDM78 fixing guide is quite useful. For more queries, you can comment below.