The quick and easiest methods to return Directv equipment are through FedEx or UPS, utilizing the returning brand shipped along with your equipment, or with a Directv return kit.
Table of Contents
Things To Consider
- To prevent a price, return your equipment within 21 days of the company change or disconnect date.
- DirecTV just accepts unchanged equipment.
- If you return damaged equipment , DirecTV/ATT might put a ruined equipment price to your bill.
- If you do not get your return box or have other issues about a return , Contact DirecTV.
Return Directv Equipment Using FedEx or UPS
- Go to the nearest FedEx or UPS office.
- You’ll need the 9-digit bill number at the very top of your box. Your bill number is also in your bill.
- At the FedEx or UPS store, they’ll pack all of the equipment and send it to the company for free.
- You will get a delivery canceling your return to the company.
Return Directv Equipment Using Return Label
- Utilize the components within the box your brand-new equipment got in to pack up your equipment.
- Remove underneath delivery loss on the return delivery label.
- Stick the return delivery brand around the initial label.
- Remove all the labels.
- The return brand is NEEDED or it will not be sent back again to AT&T/Directv.
- When you have DIRECTV or Repaired Wireless Net – Drop it off at a post office or any FedEx location.
- U-verse TV or AT&T Net – Drop the box off at an licensed UPS drop-off location.
Also read: Trakt.tv/activate
Return Directv Equipment Using Return Kit
- Contact Directv customer service and let them know that you want to return your receiver.
- Wait to receive the prepaid delivery brand and return kit.
- Bunch all of the equipment in to a box.
- Fix the prepaid delivery brand which will be within the kit at the very top of your box.
- Provide the deal to your mail courier or get the deal to the postoffice yourself.