You are only as healthy as the quality of air in your lungs. This is no ordinary cliché saying. The air we breathe in and out every day is contaminated with tons of microorganisms we cannot see or stop physically. Everywhere you go, whether outdoor or indoor, you make contact with people. Your office space is not left out. You spend hours there interacting with co-workers and exchanging air with them in a closed space. This could leave you prone to infections and weakened body defenses. This is why purifying air in your office space with AIR8- Safe Air Space is very important and learning how to keep clean air in your office space is a necessary skill for survival.
Why you should purify office air space
The cleaner the officer air, the more comfortable you are and the more productive you will be. However when the air is stuffy and polluted, there is a long list of mild to severe conditions you could suffer. Some effects of poor quality office air include;
- Physical and mental fatigue
- Sudden and unexplained discomfort
- Reduced productivity. With polluted air in your office, you find if difficult to concentrate on tasks given you which invariably reduces the quality of your work.
- Those with allergies can have a crisis due to bad air.
- Viral and bacterial respiratory infections such as the flu, bronchitis, pneumonia and so on
- Lung cancer
- Poor indoor air has also been linked to increased chances of heart diseases and stroke. With marked increase in air pollution, it is safe to say that these chances are likely to increase.
How to purify office air spaces
Creating safe air spaces can be quite demanding especially when you don’t have the precise type of information. Below are five useful tips to help you stay healthy and productive at the same time.
- Leave the windows open
This tip is ageless and no less useful. Leaving the air vents open allow fresh air in. It balances the in and outflow of air in your office space, and not just recycling of the same old and infected air.
- Keep the office space clean
To keep the indoor air crisp, there is need to regularly vacuum the office and take out the garbage. This also includes cleaning the air ducts often. This will lessen the amount of dust and debris in the office.
- Get office plants
Office plants are not reserved for beauty and aesthetic purposes alone. They take your exhaled air and replace it with clean oxygen. The downside to this is that they demand your time and attention else they die out fast.
- Limit smoking during work hours
Cigarette is composed of tiny substances that can irritate nonsmokers and result in allergic responses. It interferes with workers performance so it is highly recommended that offices restrict smoking.
- It is necessary you use air purifiers
Air purifiers such as AIR8-Safe Air Spaces help you breathe with ease. With its high-end HEPA technology, it eliminates the need for indoor flowers and the careful nurturing they require. You won’t have to worry about the condition of your lungs because it traps all the ducts and aerobes. The best part is, it comes very affordable with little need for maintenance.
Start enjoying your work life today.Get your AIR8-Safe Air Space purifier and never bother about your office air again!