It is believed that Muslims who have memorized the Quran are sought to become respected hafiz members of their community, relied upon for their wisdom and perspective. But the complete memorization of the Quran is a significant undertaking and a challenge for the mind and spirit. No doubt this a great challenge, but it does not mean that it is impossible.
Below down I am going to mention some steps by which you can learn Quran quickly:
- Recite Verses During Prayer- The best way to connect to a god is by offering prayers to him directly using the words he gave to Prophet Muhammad. After you have memorized a line, take time to understand its importance in life. Always challenge yourself to learn five lines specifically for each of the five daily prayers and recite them.
- Connect Each Line- We all know that memorizing something in isolation is very difficult. The most effective way to learn the Quran easily is to link it to something you know. For instance, you can relate some phrases to your friend’s name and famous places even if they don’t have any association with it.
- Choose a Good Environment- If you want to memorize the Quran, you need to select a place with little or no distraction at all. By ensuring that the environment is quiet, you will be able to increase focus and thus be able to retain what you memorize. For example, as we have earlier mentioned, early morning memorization sessions are convenient because of the minimum distractions at that time. It is always a good idea to turn off your cellphone or laptops.
- Get Professional Help- We can Memorize Quran Online by ourselves, but it is always good to consult a professional to learn the Quran. While many of the best Quran tips are all about self-study, there’s no question that an excellent teacher can be more helpful (and faster) than relying on yourself to reach the goal.
- Consistency– Consistency is the best way to become perfect at anything. The more frequently you memorize, the easier it becomes to make progress. It is essential to be consistent and not skip even one day when you have started your journey.
- Set Good Goals- We all know the importance of setting goals. Like that, if you want to Learn Quran Online, you start first by setting goals for each study session. Please don’t set massive goals; set concrete and achievable goals, and always choose a path you can walkthrough.
- Keep Track of Your Goals- It is always a good idea to track your goals; what it means is to recite the prayers that you have learnt earlier so that you don’t forget the blessings that you learner earlier. Please don’t jump to another surah if you find it difficult and stick to the order.
It is one thing to note here is that learning a new language can be difficult, but your consistency and persistence will guarantee your success.