PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular smart phone games. Every year the company organizes important events such as PMCO, PMPL, Star Challenge, Crew Challenge, etc. In this competitive environment you need to have strategy to improve on Battle Royale games like PUBG Mobile.
You don’t need to use paw 2/3/4/5/10 setting to play PUBG. Conversely, if the basic thumb settings are used correctly, the KD value of 6 can be maintained. The focus is not on the claw technique, but on the art that can be mastered through regular practice. Here are some pro-level skills that can make you better at PUBG Mobile.
- Basic actions
At PUBG Mobile, mobility is of the utmost importance. Just use jumps, bend over, lie in the training room, move, walk through windows, walk through walls, etc. to wander for a few days and observe the game differences.
- Learn how to use the joystick
Joystick is an necessary tool in the game. This means you should know how to control the joystick and control the cross-hair. If you want to improve combat performance, master the joystick. Close combat depends mainly on the rapid movement of the joystick.
- Correct Sensitivity
Different mobile devices have unique sensitivity calibrations. In this regard, the correct advice is to practice war mode in a comfortable sensitivity setting.
- Improve Aim
Aiming the target is an important part of the game. Some techniques to improve the objective in the game are:
- Practice 100 TDM matches and always aim for the head. Sensitivity and response time play a crucial role here. With the right sensitivity, you can easily aim for the target.
- Use the Aim Master app to improve the shooting percentage in the game. Practice before the game.
- Learn reverse control. Most players will avoid using AKM due to recoil. But AKM is a beast weapon that many major players use, such as Scout, Regalos, INDSnax, etc.
- Use the gyroscope for better control. It helps in marksmanship and combat games.
- Play Tactically
Adopting the correct strategy is one of the key points in the game. Choose the right class and follow the recommendations of the game leader (IGL). If you make a plan beforehand, it will help you in maximizing your skills at the right opportunity.
- Act Fast
Avoid giving your opponent a chance to target you. Find the enemy, avoid camping, plan the next move, and act wisely. High reflectivity helps in close-combat games.
- Stick to a Gun Combination
Most players prefer to use AKM+M416, while other players prefer to use AR with snipers. No matter what your weapon combination is, stick to it. This is because –
- You are used to the recoil control of the gun.
- You can build muscle memory to recoil.
- You will learn the access of personal weapons.
If you’re just starting out, you shouldn’t be involved in pushing rows. Instead, just land in hot-drop locations such as George, Novo, Pochinki, or Military Base. There should always be a maximum kill target in every game. This move may reduce your KD ratio at first, but once you learn how to play like a pro, it will gradually increase.