Table of Contents
Importance of mobile devices
It is obvious that today we could hardly imagine our life without mobile devices. We use our smartphones and tablets practically 24/7 for different purposes: for calling our nearest and dearest, for sending messages to colleagues and business partners, for sharing photos with friends, for watching videos, for writing emails, etc. This list can be practically endless. But to enjoy a full range of all smartphone functions, we need to have (and it is quite logical) a stable mobile connection. Otherwise, how can you make calls or send files when your mobile device has zero signal?
But what can be done if you have problems with signal power and stability at those locations where you spend a lot of time (your home or office, for example)? Is it required to change a mobile operator in order to have a connection without interruptions? We know the answers and we will be happy to share this information with you.
Reasons for connection deterioration
To begin with, it’s required to understand the possible reasons for signal problems. First of all, the main factor that can negatively influence the quality of the connection is the distance between your device and the nearest cell tower of your operator. If you are far away from it, only a very low signal (if any at all) can reach your smartphone and its antenna may be not sensitive enough to catch the signal.
Another very popular reason for signal problems is related to materials that were used for building your house, block of flats, business centre, etc. There are a lot of materials, such as metal or concrete, that act as a barrier to a mobile signal. As a result, it can’t reach devices located inside the building.
The third group of reasons includes different landscape and infrastructure peculiarities. If the building is surrounded by high hills, mountains, trees or other buildings, the signal may have problems in ensuring a stable connection for your devices.
How to overcome signal problems
Of course, a full list of factors that can lead to an unstable connection includes much more positions that we’ve mentioned here. However, regardless of the exact type of reasons, there is a single solution for all of them. And it is a mobile signal booster.
A signal booster, or amplifier, is a special device intended for strengthening a mobile signal and, consequently, making a connection more stable. How is it possible? Modern signal boosters usually have a standard configuration.
A standard booster kit includes:
- One antenna for catching a signal. This antenna is installed outdoors where the signal is the strongest (usually, it is recommended to install such antennas on the roof).
- One booster box. It is a key element that is responsible for strengthening the signal and making it stable. Some models have an LCD screen on a booster box body. It is a very useful feature as there you can read valuable tips for booster installation as well as all the necessary information about a signal state.
- One antenna for sending the improved signal. Actually, some models have two or even three antennas of this type. These antennas are installed indoors and if a coverage area of a booster is rather wide, one antenna may be not enough to cover the required zone.
All the elements are connected with special coaxial cable that are also included in a standard kit.
It is also important to highlight that today there are different types of boosters indented for increasing the quality of different types of signals. Boosters are designed to work at specific frequency bands. Depending on this parameter, boosters can work with one, two, or three signals at the same time. It means that today you can buy a repeater, for example, only for GSM, or 3G, or 4G, of for any combination of these signals. Moreover, today you can also find boosters for 5G.
Another important parameter to bear in mind while making choice is the coverage area of the devices. While there are boosters for small flats and offices, there are also amplifiers that are able to send the strengthened signal within the area of a shopping mall or a parking lot.
With the variety of available mobile signal boosters at mobile-signal-boosters.shop you will easily find a repeater that will fully meet all requirements, including those related to both functionality and price.
Benefits of a mobile signal booster
But the main question is still here: Why should you buy a booster? Let’s have a look at the list of advantages of these devices.
- Simple use and installation. Though it is highly possible that you have never dealt with such repeaters before, you will easily cope with booster installation. Even those people, who have never had any technical experience or background, can install a booster just within 15-20 minutes.
- Support of multiple connections. One booster will be enough for sending the improved signal to numerous mobile devices located inside the building. Even if you want to buy a device for a huge office, one booster will be enough. But you should be careful: your booster should have a sufficient coverage area.
- Safety and reliability. There is an opinion that boosters can be dangerous for your health. That’s not true. Boosters are absolutely safe as they can even reduce the level of radiation that is usually emitted by your smartphones. Moreover, modern boosters demonstrate high stability of work. Even when the weather is awful, it is raining heavily and a strong wind is blowing, you will still have a very stable connection, ensured by your signal booster.
A mobile signal booster can become the best solution for your connection issues. Once you install such a device, you can practically forget about its existence as everything will be done automatically. It is absolutely simple and comfortable to use such devices. And there is no need to change your mobile operator if, in general, you like the provided terms.