NetSuite has multi-faceted capabilities for businesses and can increase value throughout each business function. But how exactly does software like NetSuite increase business customer relationships?
Oracle has created many software options to capitalize on within NetSuite. NetSuite CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is key to a business’s success with its current and future customers. NetSuite CRM allows businesses to manage their customer’s complete lifecycle with efficiency and ease. NetSuite CRM can be integrated into the single NetSuite platform. NetSuite CRM can be matched with a new or past NetSuite ERP and eCommerce-based NetSuite, known as SuiteCommerce or SuiteCommerce Advanced. There are a lot of solutions that work well with NetSuite CRM on the unofficial NetSuite app marketplace called SuiteMarkets.
NetSuite CRM enables applications to be created complementing the software to create increased efficiency throughout the CRM process. One of the most innovative apps that have been matched with NetSuite CRM is ERP Buddy, a NetSuite mobile app developed by Anchor Group, a group of NetSuite Consultants based out of Madison, Wisconsin. ERP Buddy provides an intuitive design with no training needed to perform the functions available. This app can be controlled through voice commands and allows for extremely easy access to NetSuite CRM Data. ERP Buddy also enables quicker management of customers, prospects, leads, contacts, and sales staff. Among many other things, ERP Buddy allows for increased productivity through the ease of access anywhere at your fingertips, and with this increase in productivity, sales revenues will increase.
NetSuite CRM has numerous applications, features, and capabilities. The key capabilities of NetSuite CRM can be summarized with these next five points. The extensiveness of NetSuite CRM creates an impossibility to fully encompass all of its features in five points, but it gives an amazing portrayal of NetSuite’s CRM potential for businesses.
- The first key feature of NetSuite CRM is Sales Force Automation and Opportunity Management. Sales force automation and opportunity management creates a view of sales processes, identifies ways of streamlining the sales process, and creates the ability to prioritize the more important tasks first. Sales force automation and opportunity management saves time, enables better lead management, improves sales representative accountability, and increases sales revenue.
- Case Management and Customer Service Management is a capability under NetSuite CRM. This capability allows a company to gain a 360-degree view of your customers and cases to increase productivity.
- Forecasting, Cross-Selling, Upselling, and Commission Management is the key to success for companies. Forecasting allows for increased sales performance by offering weighted measurements of orders, quotes, and pending leads. NetSuite CRM+ also creates checks and balances configuration that allows for a single dashboard view for productivity. Cross-selling and upselling within NetSuite CRM enable companies to combat flattening revenues and decreasing profits. NetSuite CRM commission management allows for efficiency within the company and creates the propulsion of sales revenues for the future.
- Partner Relationship Management through NetSuite CRM strengthens relationships through utilizing tools to give companies the ability to manage global marketing, services, and partnerships.
- Marketing Automation can be integrated within NetSuite CRM to create effective marketing campaigns (i.e. email marketing, advertisements, etc.) to drive leads. NetSuite CRM software creates the ability to automate a company’s whole marketing process and align campaigns with sales teams.
NetSuite CRM is an overwhelmingly valuable capability that can be integrated through a current NetSuite Implementation. Companies are always looking to maximize profits in any way possible. Software capabilities continue to grow across the board and with software like NetSuite CRM companies can keep ahead of the curve to hold an advantage that can be controlled within the overall operations of the workday. There are some companies including Camino de Santiago Route Planner that use NetSuite CRM in their email marketing to help warm up a lead over time with incentives. You can see how they use incentives to capture leads before they are integrated into NetSuite to properly manage the customers.