According to experts, from Covid-19 infection Cleanliness should be taken care of for ways to prevent Covid-19 infection. Doctors and experts recommend to keep the hands clean after a while with soap-water or sanitizer. Along with this, follow self-isolation and social distancing. Now, because of national lockdown, most people are staying in their homes. Therefore, it becomes a little easier to be safe.
Be clean, be healthy
Make a rule that with your own cleanliness, you will take care of your home and the health of the people living there. Whenever you go out of the house to take important things, then after returning back, remove the shoes outside the house itself. After entering the house go straight to the bathroom and first of all clean your hands, feet, and face with water soap. Change clothes if possible. By this, bacteria or viruses from outside the house will not be able to enter the house.
Keep the kitchen infection-free
Eating clean food gives healthy body and good health. Therefore, take special care of the cleanliness of your kitchen. Regularly clean things like kitchen utensils, stove and induction, refrigerators or microwaves. Also, cook the food in clean utensils and keep it covered. Always eat fresh, homemade hot food and don’t forget to clean your hands well before meals.
2H-FIT: HAPPY HEALTHY FIT FOREVER
Take healthy diet
Pay special attention to your diet as well. Eat seasonal fruits and vegetables. During the virus season, eat such foods that can make the immune system strong. Eg, eat Amla, turmeric, Giloy, citrus fruits and green leafy vegetables and seasonal fruits. Along with this, adopt less oil, less salt and less sugar formula in your food. Since, staying at home reduces physical activity and makes it difficult to burn calories. In such a case, a low salt-oil-sugar regimen will help you stay healthy.
Try Probiotic Foods to Boost Immunity
The use of probiotics is not only healthy but also good for the immune system. Probiotics increase the number of healthy bacteria in the gut. These tiny creatures protect your body from harmful elements that enter your body. Many times harmful elements also reach the body with food. With them, the protection of the body parts rests with the group itself. It is beneficial for you to consume probiotic food.
Home Remedies to Prevent Yourself From Coronavirus :
You can improve your immune system by adopting these 5 Ayurvedic Home Remedies. Let’s know-how:
1. Triphala Juice
Triphala is an Ayurvedic medicine. Amalaki, Bibhatak, and Haritaki are found in it, from which the medicine is made. In addition, it also contains compounds such as phenol, tannin, gallic acid, terpenes, and flavonoids, which are very beneficial for immunity.
Triphala also has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties which are very effective in curing inflammatory-related diseases. If you consume Triphala juice every morning, then your immune system will be strong. It is also very beneficial in reducing sugar, untimely hair fall, and abdominal fat.
2. Ginger Juice
Ginger is used a lot in Ayurveda. This is a spice that you will easily find in every home kitchen. It not only has good taste but also has many Ayurvedic properties which help us in fighting diseases. Gingerols found in it are the major compounds. If you want to get rid of sore throat, cold, and cold, then you must drink ginger tea. This improves the immune system. A study has shown that if you eat ginger tea after a workout, it gives a lot of relief in muscle pain.
3. Basil Tea
Tulsi is considered a major Ayurvedic medicine in India. Experts say that it has anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic, anti-arthritis, immunomodulatory properties. Glucose metabolism is improved by its intake, while also reducing joint inflammation. It relieves mental stress. For this, you can take basil tea.
4. Fenugreek seeds
Most people use fenugreek seeds in vegetables. It is not only a boon for health but also has anti-inflammatory properties. By using it, you can improve your immune system. If you want to be healthy, drink fenugreek water every morning on an empty stomach. For this, put 2 spoons of fenugreek in a glass of water and the next morning separates the fenugreek and drinks water.
5. Coriander Water
Coriander is very beneficial for health. Coriander has been used in Indian cuisine since ancient times. It has antioxidant-like properties that control blood sugar levels and digestion. This not only enhances immunity but also prevents heart disease and infection.
Ways in which you can Groom yourself amid Coronavirus Lockdown
The parlor has become an important part of women’s lives. Women go to the parlor to groom themselves, but these days it is impossible to go to the parlor due to the lockdown. If you can’t get out of your homes because of the lockdown. In such a situation, find such solutions at home, so that you do not have to go out somewhere. If you have lost your nails, face, and hair color due to not going to the parlor, then there is no need to worry. Today, we have brought some such measures for you, through which you can get beauty tips like your parlor. Today we are going to tell you the tips from Facial to Pedicure.
Facials at Home
- Facials are very easy to do at home. To get a parlor to look you just need some ingredients.
- First of all, you clean your face with a daily face wash.
- After this, scrub with homemade scrub on your face.
- To make homemade scrub first take half a teaspoon of coconut oil. Add half a teaspoon of coffee powder to it. Now apply it on your face. After scrubbing, wash the face with lukewarm water.
- In the next step, you need to clean the pore. For this, you take hot water in a vessel, cover your face with towels and steam it. Now apply facemask on your face.
- To prepare a face mask, take 1 teaspoon of oatmeal.
- Add a teaspoon of honey and half a banana paste to it.
- Apply this paste on your face and leave it for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash the mask thoroughly after drying. After this, apply moisturizer cream on the face.
- Do a hair spa to keep the hair shine.
- For this, first, massage your hair scalp with hot oil.
- After oiling, dip a towel in warm water and squeeze out the excess water from it.
- Now cover your head with this towel.
- Keep your head covered with this towel for about 15 minutes.
- Then wash your hair with normal shampoo. After this, apply conditioner in your hair.
- After washing the hair thoroughly, apply a hair mask on it.
- For the hair mask, take an egg, add honey, lemon, yogurt, and coconut oil to it.
- Now apply this mask to the hair. Then cover your hair with warm towels. After this leave it for about 15-20 minutes.
- Now wash your hair with normal water.
Manicure and Pedicure
- To do manicure, take hot water in a big pot.
- Add lemon, salt, and a little body wash or shampoo to this water.
- Now soak your hands in this water for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- After this, cut the nails of your hands with a nail cutter and apply moisturizer on it.
- After cleaning the hands, apply your favorite nail paint on it.
- In the same way, you can do a pedicure at home.
Presenting 2H-Fit: Your Health, Lifestyle, and Relationship Guide or in simpler words, the ultimate answer for all your life and living related problems and issues. 2H-Fit includes weight loss tips, weight gain tips, beauty tips & makeup tips, pregnancy tips, baby names, mental health tips, and Relationship and Sexual Wellness advice. It also has recent updates and precautions and actions to be taken against pandemics and diseases like the recent COVID-19.
The website covers the major health, fitness, relationship, grooming, and COVID19 related contents ranging from tips to updates to precautions and actions to be taken. Let us see the major areas that we cover:
1. Health: A complete information about all health tips including weight loss, weight gain, healthy diet, fitness & workout tips, and Yoga Asanas and its benefits.A wholesome guide on how to maintain a healthy weight.
- Love & Dating: Everyone seeks Love Guru’s advice at some point in their relationship. Well, you can do it through 2h-Fit.com. Get dating tips, flirting tips, and guides on dos. Also You Will Find Complete Guide related to Sex Tips and Sexual Wellness, including STDs and Pregnancy but not just restricted to these topics.
- Grooming: This section will make sure you are never out of style! Our experts bring you the latest fashion and style trends from Bollywood and advise you on how to apply makeup, new brands, hairstyle tips, wedding trends, beard styles, facial treatments, home remedies for glowing skin, and much more.
- Home Remedies: There is nothing your granny cannot treat. Our home remedies section in 2h-Fit.net takes you back to old times when your family doctor was your grandmother. Find home remedies (Gharelu nuskhe) for all your problems from acne, diabetes, pimples, glowing skin, cold & cough, fever, and more.
The best video player PLAYit For PC recommended
- Baby Names: From the first step of baby planning to week by week pregnancy bump progress, every parent would be concerned about choosing a unique cute baby name. This name finder feature in 2h-Fit.net is here to help every parent to be, to find the right name for their newborn baby.
If you want to get more information about namesastrology, please can visit Astro2day.net
- COVID-19: 2h-Fit.net provides the realtime update on the COVID-19 pandemic and the precautions and actions to be taken against it. It also has detailed updates on tips and home remedies to stay safe during the pandemic season. The website also has a COVID-19 dashboard which provides live updates on the state and region-wise, infected, and recovered count.