We talk about the importance of exercise in all walks of our life. Games, exercises and physical education occupy some part of our classes in school during elementary school years. Exercising is very important for children. At this stage, the muscles are soft. This stage requires children to build muscles. Exercises and outdoor games is what helps to strengthen the muscles in children. We face exam pressure with a huge syllabus load and other responsibilities as we grow up. This is how the habit of daily exercising dies for many of us.
When we reach our thirties or are about to reach this stage of our life, the third decade brings two aspects of the previous two decades. We have increased responsibilities, with careers, families, and children to manage. It is also a stage when our bone density starts to decrease. This is why it becomes important to re-incorporate exercising as a part of our daily routine. You already might be aware of it. The challenge is to find the time out from your schedule to dedicate to exercising. This article will tell you how you can exercise daily even in your busy schedule.
Five Ways In Which You Can Exercise Everyday In Your Busy Routine
- Ditch the car = Instead of driving your car to work or using public transport, try jogging to work. You can run to work too, at least one way, and sometimes both ways. In this way, you are helping the planet and yourself too.
- Join a gym = You can join a gym close to your home or in your society. If you don’t have either or lack the time and energy to go to the gym after the day’s work, you can take a gym membership at your office. All you have to do is plan your workout clothes and office clothes the night or the week before. Done! You are all set for a fit schedule without worrying about reaching late to the office.
- Wake up early = If you have a small child at home and have to make breakfast or tiffin or other household chores before you can leave for the office, try waking up an hour earlier from your usual waking up time. When you do your household chores, incorporate physical exercises into them. For instance, squat when you clean the wardrobe or sit and stretch your arms to clean the floor. The earlier you start your day, the more time you have at hand for yourself. Additionally, since both you and your child ought to exercise regularly, you can sit and be fit at home together by watching other fitness experts exercise with you simultaneously.
- Call up your friend = Call the friend you have not been able to meet for quite some time. Your friend might need that push as well. When you two exercise together, you both will look forward to it every day.
- Think of exercising as an appointment. Write down your workout time in your diary. Think of it like a meeting or an appointment that you will not be able to cancel at the last minute. In this way, you will be able to make exercising a part of your daily routine.
Exercising is difficult at first, just like every other thing. However, to keep yourself fit, happy and steady, you should make exercise a part of your daily routine. Once you start exercising regularly, you will notice a change in your mood. An improved mood is the key to productivity and leading a happy life. Therefore without any further delay, start exercising.