When you use your swimming pool regularly, you will notice immediately if it is wearing out or needs some special maintenance. Keeping your swimming pool healthy and sparkling is quite a task if you wish to do it yourself. However, no matter what your pool size is, you need to assure it remains clean and well maintained throughout the year.
Most of the parts and equipment of a swimming pool can be in regular checks and clean-up but it is the pool surface that starts showing signs of aging. If your pool is around ten years old or so then chances are that your pool becomes unappealing and uncomfortable for swimmers. However, there is no reason why you should fear as there are many modern techniques for pool restoration to give it an updated look.
Compass Pools is Australia’s most recognised and respected pool brand that deals in the self-cleaning process of swimming pools. They ensure you get a super clean pool with their Vantage self-cleaning and water circulation process. The pool cleans itself and you just need to empty the leaf baskets as you need no separate cleaning equipment.
Their professionals have been helping families in Australia to change the look of the backyard with their awesome collection of top-rated fibre-glass pools. The ceramic core technology offers added strength and improved durability.
Just check for these signs that indicate you need professional maintenance for your swimming pool.
Stains and rough areas
If the stains grow in size and quantity and are not going off by regular clean up then it is time to resurface your pool. Factors like
- excess in chemicals and metals in water
- Natural debris like leaves, algae are mainly responsible for bringing stains.
- Roughness in your pool surface is a huge sign that your pool is deteriorating
- This happens often due to an imbalance of pH level, unexpected damage, or if the pool surface was not installed properly.
- The pH level of the pool needs to be between 7.2-7.6 as it would prevent the pool from getting corroded.
- If the tiles have not been cared for properly then they will show signs of ageing and can eventually corrode
- This will cause the tiles to come away and ruptured tiles can cause injury to swimmers
The fibre-glass pools of Compass Pools have developed a technology of ceramic core that improves the pool’s structural integrity and enhances interior surface guarantee. They use vinyl ester resin which is very less susceptible to water hydrolysis and rules out any kind of corrosion.
Drop-in water level
- The water level of a swimming pool needs to be optimum till the skimmer’s opening
- Fluctuations in water levels can cause a chemical imbalance in the pool
- Check for pool leaks and don’t leave them unattended
Get the help of an expert brand like Compass Pools to ensure that your swimming pool is taken care of properly. They are also the experts in customizing and restoring swimming pools to give them a new and captivating look that you will enjoy for years without any worries.