Mathematics is one of the most important concepts in this whole universe. It can also be called a language, as it helps us to know the archaeological behaviors in the form of patterns, statistics, and numbers. Mankind is using mathematics as one of the best tools since the beginning of the earth. Even today, not only in archaeological things but also in day to day life, mathematics plays a vital role in making our life easy. From the banking concept of credit and debit to a complex computer algorithm, we are totally dependent on it.
Thus, the main responsibility of teaching mathematics comes under schools. It will be not wise to criticize the education system of our country as the government ensures the best syllabus for mathematics. This syllabus helps a student in the following way-
By looking towards the scope of mathematics, it becomes very important for an individual to know the basic concepts of mathematics told in schools. As we all know the last stair of basic mathematics in India is intermediate (class 12th), covering all the important concepts that you’ll need in professional studies. Moreover, any common examinations for college entry and even for government jobs demands a decent level of intermediate mathematics.
In this case, it becomes a very important but delicate decision to decide the best resources you shall rely on! Fortunately, there is the simplest and most effective resource, which itself is issued by the government of India, called NCERT books.
NCERT mathematics books of class 12 contain all the thorough chapters which are set in the syllabus by CBSE. Here is the detailed weightage of the mathematic syllabus, in which NCERT book will help you-
|NO.||UNITS||NO. OF PERIOD||MARKS|
|1.||Sets and Functions||60||23|
|6.||Statistics and Probability||30||10|
Best Practise to Gain Maximum Marks
The syllabus of mathematics in 12th class varies from the other classes in the pattern. For most of the intermediate students, it is like getting a surprise which will ruin their score. Well to prevent this you must come with a plan and proper time schedule. To help you with making you fit for the examination, here are some of the tips, which you should adopt-
- As the inquiry paper of the board assessment is consistently NCERT-based, so as a matter of first importance, complete the whole schedule from the to comprehend the ideas of every single part.
- Compose all the formulae and theorems of important concepts on a white sheet in a greater text dimension and spot it in that edge of your room from where it is consistently noticeable to you. This will unquestionably assist you with learning and review all the formulae.
- Mastermind the units as indicated by their weight (with regards to marks) in a diminishing request. Focus on topics like Integration and Differentiations at the beginning.
- Try to complete the whole math NCERT solutions class 12 twice an then start seeking reference books like R.D Sharma to gain more confidence and experience.
- Last but the most important part is to solve previous year papers which will give you a thorough understanding of the exam pattern. By solving this you will gain a sort of happiness and will surely defeat your fears.
There is no doubt that the NCERT mathematics book of class 12th is the easiest book you will find on the whole internet. It covers all the concepts in such an easy way that you can score good marks in the majority of examinations without any sweat. The book focuses on the quality and varieties of concepts, rather than quantity and the same useless problems.
However, this unique feature gives rise to a common confusion among students. They wonder, ‘How a thin book of almost 500 pages can explain all the concepts? ’. As a result, they look forward and adopt other reference books which led them to nowhere. You should always try to complete thefirst, and then consider moving towards other reference books.