Living in the age of the internet has let us do most things in a very convenient way. Almost everything that we do in our day-to-day lives somehow involves the use of the internet. In this article, we will be primarily focused on the way banking for the common man is affected by the internet. This article will primarily deal with the working and benefits of kotak Mahindra net banking.
Kotak Mahindra net banking
The number of banks that are running in this country is quite high and almost all of them offer the facility of net banking. Kotak Mahindra net banking is one of the best among them. When you get started with online banking or net banking, the first thing that you will get is convenience.
When you are using the facility of net banking, you are free to transact at any point in time right from your home or any place else where a stable internet connection is available.
Everything that took too much time is now done within seconds with the help of internet banking. You can get the summary of all your transactions after a specified time at your email address. On the bright side, you are also saving the environment as there is no paper involved in any of these transactions.
How to get started?
There are several modes to do it. Choosing the right one depends on your convenience. We will discuss all these modes in brief here.
Mode 1: Using customer care service
If you are not in the situation to opt for other methods, this one is the easiest for you. Just call on the customer care number and tell them that you want to activate net baking. After that, they will guide you through this process. The number(s) is(are) 1860 266 2666 or +91 22 6600 6022.
Mode 2: The online method
Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to register for kotak Mahindra net banking.
- Go to the official website of this bank and click on the option Register for Net Banking.
- On the new page that opens, fill in your CRN number (text CRM to 9971056767 from the registered phone number) and accept all the conditions by checking the box.
- Just after clicking on the continue button, you will land on another page. Fill in the required details here and choose a method of verification. Now click on the Continue button.
- On the new page, click on the debit card details option and enter the following details:
- Debit card number
- PIN of the debit card
- Expiry date on the card
- On the next page, they will ask you to enter a password (make a strong password).
Now you have completed the process. You can use this service any time by logging in. The required credentials for this process are your CRN number and the password you just set.
These services are very convenient to use but they can become a nightmare if you fail to secure the credentials. Please consider visiting financenize.com for more articles like this.