The struggle is not yet over for students and teachers. In India alone, schools have been shut down all over the country. Next to China, India’s educational system is recognised as the second largest in the world. Albeit the initially scarce funding for educating millions and millions of students, the Indian Parliament worked towards increasing the budget for schools, providing free schooling for the young generation aged 6-14, and overall, improving the quality of learning materials and modules to boost the literacy of students.
Fortunately, the rise of digital solutions such as e-learning andhelp make it possible for students to continue learning even while in the comforts of their home.
The abrupt interference of the pandemic on the learning process of Indian students created an additional burden as learners struggle with completing school requirements and accessing libraries. Some students live far from town, making it even difficult for them to get hold of reference materials essential for their homework.
With electronic devices and the power of the internet, university notes exemplified how collaborative and accessible learning can go a long way. University notes are a collection of projects, study notes, reports, assignments, essays, and research papers submitted by various students. It is a virtual library filled with informative guides and learning materials that Indian students in secondary schools and universities can benefit from.
How can university notes aid countless students in India?
- University notes cover a diverse range of subjects and topics. Submissions can come from different universities, as well. The sheer number of students who can contribute their work means that learning is reinforced with big, bright ideas and multidirectional perspectives.
- It can be a source of part-time income for students. There are sources of digital university notes that pay students for every project or paper they submit. The setup is a win-win for students because it allows them to support fellow students while earning money that they can use to help their families.
- University notes are available for download. If a student who has access to the internet knows a classmate or schoolmate who does not, they can download essential references for them and mail the documents to their home. It is a simple act of spreading information and maximising resources in a way that even less fortunate students can benefit from it.
- Digital references prevent students from leaving their homes and exposing themselves to the virus. They can continue working on their school requirements since they can open and download learning materials using their computers.
- An online library augmented by students for fellow students instils the , integrity, creativity, and resourcefulness. Teamwork is introduced by showing how multiple ideas can make education more exciting and engaging for students. Integrity is encouraged by teaching students how to credit their sources appropriately and refrain from plagiarising the work of their schoolmates. Creativity and resourcefulness are reinforced since university notes make the most of the internet, the currently most widely operating resource for education amid the pandemic.
India and the rest of the world continue to gear up for more drastic changes brought by the so-called “new normal.” University notes in India are a concrete example of how the toughest adversaries give rise to smart, feasible, and practical solutions.