If you are tired of working in the old space and are planning to reconstruct your commercial place, your mind may be cluttered with different ideas you might have seen in a magazine or online. Yes, selecting a theme can be confusing and a challenging task. Besides, designing a layout can even be daunting when you want something different from the one you already have. The solution to your problem is to hire a professional architect who can inspect the place and formulate a layout that fits well.
Before you jump on to select the design for your new office, you must know that the design of your workplace can create a huge impact on your clients as well as your employees. It can affect your employees’ mood, productivity and performance. Add spaces like creativity room, cognitive lounge, luxurious meeting area and fully-equipped pantry for your visitors and your workers. They will become more dedicated towards your office’s work in a friendly environment.
Here are some tips on how you can create a modern office space for maximum productivity-
1) Open up the space- Your old office space may feel a bit congested; however, you can always open up the space by knocking down the extra partition walls, dismantling separate cubes, and re-arranging the desk layout. Doing so will make your place look spacious and airy, making it easy for employees to walk easily. Clearing the rooms helps in clearing the mind, which is definitely doing to influence your employees.
2) Add soothing colors- Wall colors play an important role in affecting the mood of the employees. A boring color combination such as grey, beige and cream can make your office appear dull and boring. You should choose happy and vibrant colors for certain rooms. Hang artwork since it inspires creativity and boosts productivity.
3) Invest in the right tools- A beautiful architecture is one good thing but making your office space functional is another. Bad backs are the number one reason for your employees to take sick leaves. Provide them with comfortable seats, chairs and desks for them to work comfortably. Secondly, providing them with various tools like wi-fi for the internet connection, laptops to work, projectors for the meeting room and so on must be in your priority list.
4) Consider glass office partitions- Glass partitions must be introduced in spaces where your employees work on critical stuff and require a quiet and focused environment. Your Professional architect can work on an enlarge room where he can assimilate partitions in a way that the place doesn’t look packed.
5) Create break-out spaces- Most office spaces offer areas where their employees can break away from the work environment for some time and have a different place where they can relax their mind allow their creative ideas to flow. A break-out space doesn’t mean providing an area where employees can hang out and eat lunch, but it is a place that gives their mind a break from the computer and to indulge in other activities.