Getting the same RC (remote control) car which seems like an ideal toy when you were just a novice because of your shaky skills, opposed to the new version you just saw online may seem like an inexperienced model. If you just want to get a hold of more talents, that means you are able to get a hold of your auto racing toy.
If you are planning to take part in a few races or simply wish to fulfil your adrenaline rush, that comes when you are driving your RC at high speeds, you can go for making additions in it. There is still a way to make your RC car move quicker, even though you have no new pieces at all. To make the most of your RC engine, making it faster increases its performance and the overall performance of the car. It would not cost you much to do so. Besides, if you want to give your RC car a bigger acceleration, here are some ideas for you to remember.
1) Upgrade Tires – There may be some potential reasons for your vehicle slowing down, though the most probable are the tyres. It may be the worn-out state of the rubber, use of incorrect tyres, internal, technical problems, or obsolete RC car. By having the wrong tyres on either floor, you can cause your car to be slower. To minimise the chance of skidding, slick tyres should be included. For the conditions at hand, go for full-length spikes for more traction. It is necessary to use high-quality and durable tyres to improve grip, control and steering.
2) Minimize weight- Reduction of weight will speed up the speed of your RC car. You can make an RC car go quicker by making it lighter. Introduce lightweight pieces made of graphite or aluminium. You will lighten the car by either removing the battery or replacing the engine. One can shop for spare parts from a licenced vendor.
3) Change Motor – In comparison, you may have never thought to adjust the engine in your remotely operated-airplane. If you want to get higher speeds for your RC, it is best that you move from brush motor to a brushless one because brush motors are for beginners and brushless motors can increase performance for professional drivers.
4) Update the batteries- Batteries play a major role in improving the speed of your vehicle—Therefore, upgrade the batteries from the used Ni-Mh to the used Li-Po pack. They are lightweight and offer additional strength.
5) Adjust Gear Ratio – In order to increase the speed of your engine, you should change the gear ratio. Gears are of two kinds-
- Drive Gear- Is connected to the motor and comprises bearings. The greater the number of teeth, the greater the gear’s rpm.
- Gear Phase- Increase the acceleration of an RC vehicle.