If you have run more than one Facebook ad so far then you know that you cannot just hit the boost post button and expect insane results to come in. in fact after the algorithm really Learns the value of the audience you start leaking money left right and centre. And it becomes tough to keep the budget under control for the required number of leads that you need to generate.
What is worse is eventually with time the quality of the leads generated from Facebook goes down and the net result makes you feel as if it’s not even worth it. That is not the case, there is a reason why so many marketers still cannot do without Facebook ads. The fact that quite literally everyone is on Facebook and uses Facebook.
So with the little bit of money that you spend, it gives you the power to reach pretty much any audience that you want. If only there was a way to optimize the ads to leak less money and get you more relevant leads. Once you have decided that you are going to stick with Facebook ads then the game is all about optimizing for better ROIs. Here are five steps that you can take to get insanely high ROIs on your Facebook ads compared to all your competitors.
1. Using automation
It is not just about running Facebook ads you need to set up the right automation systems as well. Things like
- a CRM software to capture your Facebook ads in real-time
- A CRM to manage leads.
- System to make sure that every lead is followed up with on time,
- A system in place to retarget all the visitors who did not actually fill the form or convert into leads.
- A system to take feedback from all your pissed-off customers so that you can use that information to improve your product or service.
These are automation systems that can help you automate a lot of the business processes that are sucking up the time of your team members. And as a result, increase your overall ROI rapidly..
2. Better funnels
Getting ROI from Facebook ads is not just about running a bunch of ads and getting some leads, ROI means the return on investment, and you only get returns when the leads actually convert into sales so optimization for means you need to optimize the entire funnel. You need to take care of things like –
- What is the first message that is sent to every lead that fills the Facebook ad form?
- How these leads can automatically take the next step in the funnel
- Can the entire process be automated or at least partially automated to reduce the manual work for the team members
These are just some of the funnel optimizations. the idea is to think about complete funnel optimization instead of just optimizing the graphics, or creatives/ the copywriting of the ad.
3. Better targeting
Most people who run Facebook ads use big targeting mechanisms like Indian males above 35 years who are interested in business.
- Do you know that you can actually e upload a list of existing customers for a specific database of numbers or email addresses and you can show your Facebook ads only to those specific people?
- Do you know that you can also target the people who visited your website but did not fill out the form or convert to lead?
These are just some of the advanced targeting and retargeting mechanism that Facebook offers. the idea is to use these advanced targeting methods instead of wait targeting.
Now, these are just some of the things that you can do to optimize the ROI of your Facebook ads. Other advanced optimizations include things like a better sales flow to take care of leads generated, a process for continuous improvement!
But once you get into the right mindset in terms of optimizing your ads ROIs instead of just running ads blindly then you can find ways to incorporate these and more advanced tricks and techniques to optimize the net cost incurred per lead and the quality of leads that you generate from Facebook ads!