Owner of a scaling eCommerce website? Congratulations, that really sounds great. We’re sure you must be having a mobile application for your brand as well.
Well, in case you don’t have one already, here are some staggering stats to give you a headstart on what you might be missing:
- What if we told you that 85% of smartphone users prefer a mobile app over a website?
- Nearly 90% of mobile internet time is spent on applications.
- 21% of Millennials launch an app over 50+ times per day.
Isn’t it amazing how mobile apps are changing the dynamics of eCommerce marketing? Given the opportunity at hand, every business wants to hop on the trend. However, not every app on the app store gets the spotlight it deserves.
Why? The answer is simple, it lacks proper features and functionalities that make it the ultimate eCommerce mobile app, it lacks proper eCommerce mobile app development company. This article aims at helping you with just that! Continue reading to explore 10 easy tips to develop the ultimate app for your firm.
10 Steps to Develop the eCommerce Mobile Application
- Simple, Clear, and Precise UI: You can’t go wrong with the User Experience, it’s the first thing that your user experiences. The simple and better your UI is, the better are your chances of retaining customers and driving sales.
- Ensure that you have a Secure Gateway: You cannot expect your customers to checkout confidently if you don’t have a secured payment gateway in place. You can place verification badges and stickers to ensure that your buyers feel safe during checkout.
- Seamless Integrations: People hate to save a post and carry it over to another platform. Your app needs to be seamless with its integrations. The smoother your integration, the easier will it for your users to share their wishlist and finalize products.
- Consistency and Simple Navigation: One of the keys to developing the ultimate eCommerce mobile application is to keep up with a consistent design for your mobile app. Ensure that it carries elements that are simple.
- Checkout as Simple as s Swipe: You cannot expect your customers to be patient with their checkout. Ensure that there are no pages or stages between cart to final checkout.
- Does your Application have AR?: Incorporating Augmented Reality could make your application future-proof. Using such functionality empowers the users to view products through multiple angles and increasing satisfaction, ultimately reducing return rates.
- Visually Appealing Cart Button: One of the easily ignored but equally significant aspects of developing the ultimate eCommerce mobile app. Ensure that your cart is clearly visible to the customer and is appealing at the same time.
- Is your App using the One-hand Input feature: One-hand is the new normal for every app, we all want operations that are quick, smooth, and easy. Ensure that all of the listed elements are present in the thumb-friendly zone:
- Pay button at the payment screen
- Proceed button that leads from cart to checkout.
- Add to cart
- Incorporate Chatbots in your Apps: Yes, similar to websites, your application also needs chatbots accessibility. Given the traffic applications experience, chatbots are a necessity!
- High-Quality Images with Quick Load feature: Similar to websites, nobody is a fan of applications that are slow in operations. Ensure that individual elements of your app take nothing more than 2-3 seconds to buffer and load.
While there are numerous tips and suggestions to transform your ordinary app into the ultimate one, we’ve tried to come up with the best of current trends. Remember, your eCommerce mobile app development company plays a significant role in giving you the ultimate application. All the best!