Welcome to the world of great blockchain and funding news! The following information is for you. ZBS Capital, a London-based venture capital firm, is pleased to announce a partnership with ChainBroker.io, a reputable cryptocurrency platform. This is the next step toward a decentralized future with legal and dependable public funding options.
We both committed to working together to not only decentralize fundings but also to let all interested parties gain access to highlighted investment insights from experienced traders and make a big big difference in the sector. You all will encounter excellent investing analytics as well as a wealth of investment opportunities.
The following are the provisions of our collaboration agreement:
- Track private and public funding for all the interested parties;
- Give the most accurate information on seed, private, strategic, and IDO/IEO funding rounds;
- Offer assisting experts’ help with years of experience in the sector and a thorough understanding of all the potential investing hazards;
- Public portfolios with projects backed by ZBS Capital, as well as the project’s performance, ROI, price movement, and more via social media accounts like Telegram, YouTube, and Twitter.
Aside from that, the partnership allows the two to share relevant sector connections and provide a high-quality review of crypto enterprise ventures for future usage.
Please contact representatives of ZBS Capital or ChainBroker directly for further information on how it might benefit partners or potential clients, or for other bothersome inquiries. Your questions will be swiftly answered.
The Profile of ZBS Capital
As was previously said, ZBS Capital is a London-based venture capital firm. The main specialization is venture capital with a key focus on creating a decentralized future. The company was first established back in 2017.
For more fresh information, and updates on the ZBS Capital services, please do refer to the following social media links:
With the above-mentioned social media platforms, you can find posts on short/medium-term trading opportunities. Then, you will be delighted to see the researched in full project’s technical progress, their social impact, tokenomics alongside data and trade evaluations. At the same time, it is worth telling you that no investment advice is supported out there. We only share information portfolios on the Digital Assets we are actively investigating.
Why refer to ZBS Capital?
- ZBS CAPITAL provides financial and advisory support to projects;
- The global mission of the firm is to work together with partners, clients, shareholders to build a decentralized society by supporting good initiatives and assisting them in realizing their to-do-tasks;
- To assist initiatives in reaching online and on-spot audiences and raising product awareness with the help of a great depository of influencing contacts.
As for the ZBS Capital accomplishments, you should know the following:
- Over 7 experienced traders;
- 100+ projects in the firm portfolio, and they are growing yearly;
- 16 long-term investments;
- Servicing the clients since 2017, and lots of happy clients who first doubted their success.
The Profile of ChainBroker
Chain Broker is a crypto platform that tracks both private and public fundraising activities. Find with them seed, private, strategic, and IDO/IEO round information. Track the most promising projects, overlook the available and legal funds, view detailed and non-rigging infographics, and learn about future crypto events which you should not miss to keep in touch with the sector.
Please refer to the following social media sites for more recent information and updates on ChainBroker’s services:
- Website: chainbroker.io
- Telegram: t.me/chain_broker
- Twitter: twitter.com/chain_broker
- YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCBcZ0hoBZ9G5zPveqklAcJw
To help you understand the level of funding available with the ChainBroker service, as of now, these are the current (based on October 2021) projects for funding:
- Blockchain Monster Hunt with total funds raised of $4.3M;
- DareNFT with total funds raised of $2.7M;
- HighStreet with total funds raised of $6.5M.
What about the project categories available? Finance, NFT and Collectibles, Liquidity Management, Gaming and Data Management are only a few of the categories. If needed, the website is super user-friendly, so that you can filter the projects by trending, upcoming, and most recent ones as well.
If you have a question about the collaboration between ZBS Capital and ChainBroker, please contact one of the companies support team and receive a professional response.