SEO, “Search Engine Optimization”. It is a process of optimising the search engine for any website, by improving the visibility of your site in different search engine. The better the quality and quantity of traffic of any website, more likely to get the eyeballs of humans and search engines. It provide end users with good content experience as per requirement.
SEO is a perfect combination of marketing and technical. Overall it optimises a website and content of any website, for easy access of its visibility. A professional SEO expert makes this task easy for you and your company on internet.
How does SEO works?
SEO uses an algorithm, a computer programme to optimise the website. It acts as a digital libraries for digital time where it stores copies of different web pages instead of storing books.
In simple words it’s explained as- when someone writes any query in Google search engine or yahoo or Bing, the search algorithm goes through different factors of your question, such as words in the question, relevance of the page, location and settings and many different factor. That particular search engine will crawl or scan different website and deliver the relevant result to the question asked.
Most common search engine as Google and Bing crawls to different web pages, collects information about those website and index the page. Then the algorithm analyses the page index on basis of hundreds of ranking factor, determine the page order or rank and provide efficient search experiences to users.
Optimising your content or site with these factor give your page higher rank in search result.
Factors impacting SEO ranking.
Search engine as Google will never reveal the exact algorithm it uses to rank a site page. List of some factors, which impact search SEO ranking:-
- An accessible and secure website- the URL of your page should be appropriate, such that the Google’s bots can easily crawl or visit the website and understand the content of your page.
- Page speed on desktop and mobile- a fast loading page helps in ranking better in any search engine.
- Mobile friendliness- As today it’s more likely people using mobile devices than desktop for any quick searches. For this reason Google give importance “mobile first indexing” i.e. your website must also be mobile optimised rather than optimised only on desktop.
- Content quality- the better the quality and relevant your content more likely to be highly ranked in search engine. The content should be effective and engaging for users. Keyword is an important factor in your content. Look for the keywords that can target a huge crowd.
- On page SEO optimisation- the factors that are already present on the website, which helps improve your search ranking. such as-
- Title tag
- Meta description
- Internal links
- Image name and ALT Tags
- Off page SEO optimisation- the off page factors are not in your direct control, still they help to be in your favour of ranking. some off page factor as-
- Trust- improve your website trust by having backlinks from any authorized sites.
- Links- most popular way to provide backlinks.
- Social- the social signal as likes and sharing boost SEO.
Benefits of professional SEO service
SEO improves the quality of your brand. To keep your ranking always on the top, professional SEO service helps you a lot. They helps to grow your business and focus on your goals, so that you can sit back and focus on other matters of your business.
An affordable SEO service, generates on going traffic for website, for longer period of time. To hire an SEO expert, is a long term outcome of your investment for your website, as it increases the exact customers for the website.
Few advantages of having professional SEO
Working with the best SEO company makes a huge change. They are able to review and analyse what is working, makes prediction from the past for better future. Major advantage are-
- Search engine ranking- by the help of latest tools and techniques professional make the site structure optimal for search engine crawling.
- Traffic quality- helps to pull the right customer for your site to increase potential sales.
- Measures progress- the professional can prepare a monthly report of how many times your sites has been visited.
- Long term cost effective benefits- hiring and SEO Company might be costly, but the outcome of their service will be long term.
- Content quality- the major reason to hire a SEO expert is to value the content of your page. Top quality content is a must for your site to remain on the top.
Some best SEO companies
- WebFX – 80% search engine optimization
- Ignite Visibility – 60%
- SocialSEO – 60%
- Boostability – 77%
- Big leap- 80%
- Titan Growth- 80%
- Victorious -100%
- SEO Inc- 80%
- Thrive internet marketing agency- 60%
- Bruce Clay, Inc- 60%
Lastly, SEO service boost your business, and gets you noticed. However having professional agency improves the rankings and build your brand resulting growth of your firm and image. Ultimately demand of your products and services are increased.