You would understand the importance of having your own car if you have ever missed a chance to reconnect with an old friend because the public transport you took was a bit too slow or the public transport just wasn’t moving fast enough.
Having your own personal car satisfies needs that goes beyond being recognized or for status in the community. People mostly buy cars because of the ease and comfort it affords them and if you ever need one, .
But some would say Owning a car is not that important, well for your sake, I have prepared a list of top reasons why you may need to reconsider your stand.
Reasons why you should have your own car.
There are many reasons why you should get a car, some of which I have taken time to highlight the ensuing paragraphs.
- Ease and Comfort: Traveling via a public transport system can be stressful especially when you are commuting longer distances.While some might see this as an opportunity to meet new people, others find it inconvenient as they get to sit in the same position for a long period of time but when you are traveling in your own car, you can decide to have stop overs anytime you want.
- Fashion: like almost everything else that belongs to the possession of Man, your choice of car is also a means of expressing your fashion taste. Some may love their cars to be of older generations (classics), others may prefer luxury cars, trucks, or sport cars. Some even go as far as modifying their car to suit their taste.
- Pride: Some people drive cars because it makes them feel special. Do you remember the first time you got your very first toy? Remember the feeling? Well buying your first or fifth car exudes pretty much the same thing.
- Freedom: Owning a car affords you the opportunity to get things done at your own pace. You may decide to go out 3 a.m in the morning to get stuff from the closest convenience store or take a drive out just to enjoy the early morning breeze.
MISTAKES YOU SHOULD AVOID WHEN CHOOSING YOUR CAR.
Buying your own car can be very exciting but at the same time, it’s a process that you need to observe with a clear mind so you don’t overpay for a car that you won’t be happy with later on.
- Skipping the test drive: Your best chance to actually know if the reviews you had read about your dream car is actually correct is to take the car on a test drive before making payments. If you don’t want any funny surprises after purchase then you must never the skip test drive!
- Budget: A lot of people buy cars for the mere reason that it fits into their budget. This could turn out to be a grave mistake because beyond your budget you have to consider if it actually suits your type of job or fulfill your family requirements.