Solidity is an object-oriented programming language to write and implement smart contracts on Ethereum.
It’s a statically typed programming language, and the smart contracts it builds run on Ethereum Virtual Machine. It is similar to C and C++ languages in many ways and is considered simple to learn and understand.
Like other programming languages, Solidity programming also has string manipulation, arithmetic operations, classes, functions, and variables.
Table of Contents
Advantages of using Solidity: Its growing demand as a scripting language for smart contracts
Solidity is a high-level code broken down into specific instructions easily readable by machines. The most important advantages of using Solidity are:
- Solidity uses C3 linearization and supports multiple inheritances.
- Members of contracts with hierarchical mappings and structs might have complex member variables.
- It offers diverse programming features, including support for variables or state objects.
- Solidity’s Application Binary Interface allows developers to implement many type-safe functions in a single contract.
- Contracts created with Solidity enable multiple users to participate in a network, regardless of their geographical location and even if they are using a different currency.
- It is also an ideal programming language for writing programs on other networks like Tendermint, Burrow Blockchain and Monax.
Which solidity development company should you choose?
Although all solidity development companies create smart contracts, consumers usually gravitate towards solutions that are secure, user-friendly, and steady performers with no crash or installation error. Smart contracts are the backbone of dApps and a lot of other blockchain solutions. And that is why it’s important to ensure that your smart contract functions glitch-free. Here are the considerations that you need to take into account while choosing a solidity development company-
- The company must have a team of certified solidity developers.
- They should have hands-on experience in developing smart contracts on Ethereum.
- Do they offer smart contract auditing along with their development services? Find out.
- The developers must have an in-depth knowledge of ERC standards.
For the best results, only partner with a solidity development company that is committed to delivering the best-in-class smart contracts after thorough quality assurance. Quality testing prior to a smart contract’s release is imperative and ensures that it is coherent and industry-ready.