The competition between the Internet Service Providers or ISP has been raging for a long time now for the top spot. The best part about this situation is that as each provider has stepped up to meet their competition, there is one clear winner which is the customer. With faster speeds, more stable connection, and wider coverage, the customer experience has been elevated to new heights. There are some parameters which can help us understand the various factors that combine to make the customer experience higher. Let us take a closer look at some of these and understand what makes the top Internet Service Provider.
- Ease of installation – Most top ISPs provide easy installation where the broadband internet connection can be purchased and installed in just a few steps. For example, the Airtel broadband can be purchased by just selecting the package from the Airtel website, and then the Airtel broadband installation team will contact you for the installation which can be carried out in just a few days.
- Speed and stability – The speed of the connection is one of the most important factors for broadband customers. Higher data speed with fewer drops makes the broadband service better. The Airtel network connectivity is very reliable since it uses the Fiber technology to provide its customers speed up to 1 Gbps with high network stability.
- Data limit – Most of the broadband customers want to go for a plan with unlimited data; however, very few providers can provide that. Airtel shines in this aspect as all the Airtel Internet plans have unlimited data.
- Router – Your internet speed and connectivity depend a lot on the router that you use. The Airtel plans come with a free compatible router which helps you make the most out of your internet connection.
- Price – Since India is a price-sensitive market, the pricing for the broadband connection is no exception. The internet connection has to be priced in various tiers so that it is affordable to the masses, without losing its appeal to the customers who need higher speed and services. The Airtel network in India covers many A and B towns, and therefore their services are well-suited to the broad needs of the customers with the packages starting at just INR 499.
There are many reasons which make Airtel Broadband, one of the most popular broadband providers in the country. Their current packages of broadband also come with a free Airtel Xstream box which can convert your TV set into a Smart TV. With this, the customers can play plenty of OTT content on your TV. The customers also get a landline connection which they can use to make unlimited Local or STD calls anytime. The customers will also get a subscription to some exclusive services such as the Airtel Xstream app for Movies and TV shows, Wynk Music app for music streaming services, and free courses through Shaw Academy. If you wish to get the Airtel Broadband connection, you can start by browsing through their packages at https://www.airtel.in/broadband/.