That’s what pole dance fans say
Fans believe that anyone who has tried it will rethink: Performing impressive figures with strength and body tension alone and sometimes even dangling upside down from the bar requires strength, coordination, elegance, agility, endurance, concentration and creativity. You can become expert by doing Pole classes brisbane northside.
That’s what skeptics say
Skeptics see it differently: After all, the pole dance comes from the red-light milieu and is performed there by strippers in dimly lit clubs naked to a gawking crowd of men.
The only thing that is fixed in the debate is that pole dancing has developed into a trend sport in recent years – also in the sense of a sweaty workout – and is booming throughout Australia. To learn the artful figures, it requires regular training and a top body feeling.
Does pole dancing actually boost self-confidence?
“And how! Suddenly I was proud of what I can do and started liking my body for it. I felt more feminine. Pole dance strengthens body awareness, self-confidence and ultimately the body itself. Visit here to dig out more about pole dance studio Adelaide. It trains strength, endurance, flexibility and coordination, all of which are fundamental to a healthy body. “
4 prejudices about pole dance put to the test
1. Pole dance is there to get the viewer excited and reduces women to their bodies.
“That’s right: Pole dancing was originally practiced in strip clubs, but has long since outgrown this milieu. If you look at it objectively, you will find that this sport is extremely demanding on the body – in terms of strength, flexibility, coordination and endurance.
2. Pole dancing is only for delicate, young, acrobatic people.
“That is not right. In pole dancing, it doesn’t matter how big, small, fat, thin, old or young you are. There are a lot of women who weren’t really athletic before and are now passionate about this sport, stick with it and are really good at it. Age doesn’t matter at all either – all age groups from 18 to 50 have been represented in my courses.”
3. Pole dancing is only for women.
“That is not completely correct. Although most courses are offered for women, there are also studios that occasionally offer special courses just for men.
4. Pole dancing really hurts.
“Yes, the pain is something you really have to get used to, especially in the beginning. You have to get over this phase if you want to stay with it. Even if you have been doing the sport for a long time, it happens again and again that new moves hurt and result in bruises. That’s part of it. We pole dancers are also quite proud of our ‘pole kisses’. They show that we have learned something new and we are happy about that.”
What is pole dancing really?
- Top for the body tension: A super slim figure or the impressive six-pack doesn’t help much – everyone is the same in front of the pole. Because it requires physical strength and tension right down to the tips of the toes. Both are trained every hour. Pole is one of the best sports to activate your own physical strength.
- Pretty naked, not just because of the sexiness: most pole figures only work through intensive physical contact with the pole. Clothing causes you to slide off and away. That’s why most dancers only train in a top and panty, the legs must be bare in any case.
- A very individual sport: Which style is suitable for whom depends on personal preferences. Some only dance sexy in high heels, some are sportier and dance barefoot. However, it is often the case that one finds pleasure in a style that one could not have imagined before.
- All musical options are also open: Whether rock, pop, heavy metal or classical music – pole dance is so versatile that everyone will find something that suits them.
- A way to find new friends: Of course, the social aspect should not be neglected. In the pole studio you get to know like-minded people, you support each other, motivate yourself and are happy for each other when a move that you have been working on for a long time finally works.
- A way to explore and transcend boundaries. In pole dancing you are constantly developing and learning. And that very often has positive effects on personality.
Belly dance course
Depending on the belly dance style, you will use different accessories. Tools for belly dancing can be, for example: veils, hip scarves, chandeliers, fans, sticks… Usually you get these accessories from the dance course leader. If you want, you can also buy your own accessories from various specialized sites.
Before you take your first belly dance course, you can think about which dance style you want to choose, because there are several! Our advice: First take one or two trial lessons at different clubs and dance schools. So, you can quickly see what you like best.
In just a few belly-dance steps, your body awareness will improve.
For Dance Teacher The first dance class needs to be well prepared
Before you start, you should think carefully about what your strengths and weaknesses are and what dance styles you want to offer. Don’t make the mistake of offering something you can’t do 100% just because the demand is high! This is quickly discovered and damages your reputation!
Reflect on your skills and offer a tailor-made and special offer in this area. You can offer courses for different target and age groups, e.g., modern jazz dance for young girls, ballroom dancing for couples, Zumba for children, etc.
But that doesn’t stop you from continuing your education and discovering new dance styles to meet a certain demand. Salsa is a perennial favorite, but how about Kizomba as well?
You can offer all kinds of dance styles, here are just a few examples:
- Dance class tap dance
- Bachata dance class
- Dance class Kizomba
- Salsa dance class
- Tango dance class
- Ballroom dancing class
- Dance class Latin American dances
- Waltz dance class
- HipHop dance class
- Dance course jazz and modern dance
- Dance class wedding dance
- Zumba fitness class
- children dance class
- Dance class for beginners and much more.