Laundry and folding clothes can be a tiresome task for some. This chore is particularly more time-consuming and demanding when it’s not just your own clothes but also your baby’s clothes that need folding. You want to fold them in a way that saves time and also does not put mental strain on your mind. The end goal should also be kept in mind that you fold them in a way that makes them easy to sort out and access later on.
Now when it comes to baby clothes, there are multiple different items that need to be folded in multiple different ways. You might find yourself wondering about how to properly fold baby onesies or how to fold baby bibs? These baby clothing items have slightly different ways for each to be folded in the best manner.
Firstly, there are mainly two ways to fold clothes being used presently. One is the traditional way and the other is the KonMari way that has been brought forward not too long ago by Marie Kondo.
The Traditional Way
In the traditional method, you fold clothes and put them on top of each other on your shelves or drawers. This method is an old one and still being used by most people on a large scale. However, in this method clothes on top can crush the clothes below them and make it difficult for you to see or access all the pieces of clothing easily. You will have to take out multiple pieces of clothing to be able to reach the one you want. That will not only end up wasting time but also will mess up your closet.
Although if you have multiple shelves on top too, you can put a portion of stacked clothes on the front. Hence you will be able to see each piece and this method will be proved effective as well.
The KonMari Way
The KonMari way is a way of folding clothes that makes the clothes stand vertically on their own. This way, you can easily view and access each piece. It is important for baby clothes because if there are pieces you cannot easily view or reach, your baby will outgrow them while they keep sitting in the drawer. So how to fold your baby’s clothes and how to fold baby bibs so that they are easily seen and reached?
Please visit: https://www.thecoreitech.com/
- For shirts, you fold one side over first. Then take the sleeve and fold it halfway over the previously folded shirt side. Repeat it with the other side too. Then fold the shirt in half before further folding it in three parts.
- With pants, fold one leg onto the other. Then fold it almost in half with a little space left at top. After that, fold it three times starting from the bottom.
- For pyjamas or sleepers, first, fold the sleeves in. Then fold the legs in half from bottom upwards. Then fold it over two times.
- For socks, put one on top of the other. Then fold in half.
- Now for how to fold baby bibs? The best way for that is to just roll them up. Fold the neck strap in and then just make a roll of it.
Are you interested in learn Quran reading for your kids?