What is in a Cannabis Vape Cartridge?
Vape Carts have become immensely popular in the world of cannabis. Due to their ease of use and the number of flavours they are available in, so many people look forward to trying them out. But these things alone are not enough to impress people. You need something special inside the vape carts that can make people addicted to them. And there are a lot of things inside cannabis vape carts that are delicious for the users. What are those? Today, we will find out just that and examine what is in a cannabis Vape Cart that people crave.
Contents of a Cartridge
People are more curious to know about Cannabis Vape Carts then ever. Due to the number of options available right now, the user wants to choose only the best item. And that is why all the contents in a vape cart are being studied deeply by carts lovers. And it is for the good too. If you are buying something, you should know you are getting healthy and high-quality content, especially in the case of cannabis. Next time you hear these terms, you will know exactly what they mean:
- Cannabis-Derived Terpenes – Cannabis is the source of Cannabis Terpenes. Its composition is full spectrum. Products containing terpenes have a high percentage of monoterpenes that are not oxidised due to heat.
- Steam-Distilled Terpenes – The taste of Steam-Distilled Terpenes is softer compared to extracted terpenes. Isolation of Extracted terpenes happens without using heat. A lot of Steam-Distilled terpenes produce pot water when lost in the water.
- Hydrosols –Steam and low-heat distillation have a byproduct known as Hydrosols. The terpenes are present in them in only small amounts. The heat is well utilised, and the terpenes are degraded.
- Non-Cannabis-Derived Terpenes – Cannabis is not the direct source of Terpenes. Their usual source is plant leaves, fruits, etc. Although it is not possible to create the same kind of aroma of terpenes from a non-cannabis plant, it can be tried.
- Artificial Flavours – Their trend is increasing day by day. They are usually found in the e-cigarettes-sourced cannabis industry. There are plenty of flavours to choose from, but their safety is always a concern.
- High-Terpene Full-Spectrum Extract (HTFSE) – They are produced with the help of hydrocarbon extraction. Recently, the trend of producing them was with the help of pressed rosin. They are also known as sauce and contain high terpene content. You will find them flavorful and aromatic.
- CO2 Extracted – Some terpenes are also extracted from CO2. But the product that is used to extract gets dried usually, and most of the monoterpenes get lost in the process. It makes the number of monoterpenes low in the primary terpenes, and the aroma and flavour are not as strong as HTFSE.
It is crucial to know what you are getting and at what price. We are sure that you will face no confusion when you hear the type of terpenes in a vape cartridge. It is also the right time to ask questions and Know more about the product.
Usually, the carts that are of high-quality, contain either hydrocarbon, Co2, or distilled attracts. You also need to know if the THC percentage is measured after or before the adjustment of viscosity.
Low-Quality VS High-Quality Cartridges
Yes, it is true that you will find both low-quality and high-quality carts in the market. We will help you identify which one to choose once you are ready to buy:
- They are usually made of plastic. The worse thing is that plastic can be penetrated by terpenes, which can leach the chemicals from the oil.
- They do not have a good quality of O-Rings. The O-rings can leak.
- They are pre-moisturized with glycerin. It can cause allergies in some people.
Using carts is not considered harmful, but the low-quality carts are ruining the name of Cartridges in the world, overall. These types of carts hurt the people in the cannabis market and make them avoid cannabinoid products.
- You can feel the premium material used to make them while you hold them in your hands. The material is usually glass, ceramic, and metal.
- The O-rings are not ill-fitting. You will find O-rings that are of perfect size and shape and that do not leak.
- To prevent contact between the cartridge contents and air, their joints are sealed.
For example, a good-quality Delta 8 Zkittlez Cartridge will feel completely different from a bad one, and the same with any other kind of cart. Make sure you examine the cart well before buying it as it is a matter of your health also. In the end, we hope you learned a lot from this article and now it is much easier for you to decide what you really want.