When we talk about social networking we are referring to an audience of billions of people connected in real-time to a particular network, be it a website or an application.
They are virtual spaces where people, or companies, maintain a relationship through sending messages, sharing content, exchanging information, sharing photos, searching and searching for content, brands, companies and other references.
When we talk about social networks, some polemics end up being generated, such as the lack of privacy, dissemination of false information, but we also need to talk here about the excellent tool related to publicity and advertising of your business.
In relation to advertising between social networks, there is an immense succession of possibilities that bring consumers closer to companies, businesses and also other customers, allowing greater and very close personal interaction, such as the consummation of advertisements, products and services offered more efficient, reaching a wide audience.
Therefore, all social networks serve the same purposes, which are bringing people together and connecting them, whether by an interest in their particularities, buying and selling products, brand exposure, advertising, to find, seek customers or be found by their customers.
Whatever your goal with the use of social networks, this article will provide clarification about what social networks are, the purpose of creation, reporting their chronology, the 05 main social networks and providing tips on how to use them to your advantage or in benefit of your business, such as buying followers on Instagram.
Check out the full article below.
What are social networks and their purpose
Social networks can be defined as virtual platforms that bring together an audience of billions of people and companies, connected in real-time to a given network, be it a website or an application.
It aims to connect people, companies, with information sharing among their followers, whether personal or professional, commercial.
For companies, it allows sharing the company’s vision, interaction with the customer, the possibility of segmenting the public, real-time information, measuring results, expanding and connecting its segments with customers, engagement with the target audience, disclosure and direct contact with the customer.
A brief chronology of the creation of social networks begins in 1997, with a website that is considered to be the first social network in the world, allowing users to create a profile and start connecting with other users who are members of the same site.
The site was basically the same format as the current sites and social networks but was limited to the technology of that time.
After 1999, the first blogs started to appear and they started to spread among users, who until today have an expressive format.
After the invention of blogs, social networks gained more space and acceptance among users, in 2020 other sites gained prominence among their usual use.
Then the concept of sharing photos online was introduced, in 2004, what is now the expressive and grandiose giant of social networks, Facebook, was launched.
Today it stands out as the number one of the social networking sites, currently, it has more than 2 billion users.
Before, Orkut, which went extinct in 2014, but kept the top of social networks during its activity.
Youtube emerged in an innovative way, in 2005, a video platform with the objective of people communicating and sharing their interests.
Twitter emerged in 2006 as a microblog that was inspired by SMS (text messages) with users’ permission to send their “tweets” messages of up to 140 characters.
At the beginning of 2010, other networks were emerging, such as Instagram, Spotify, Foursquare, aiming to fill more specific niches of common interest to its users. We will report more below the 10 main social networks.
Today, the variety of platforms is huge when referring to social networks, many of them can be linked together allowing the user to share the same post, publication and reach the largest possible number of followers.
The 05 most used social networks.
Facebook leads with the participation of a large part of the active use of its users.
- Facebook – It is a platform of the most complete and multivalence, allowing the connection of people, business generation, virtualization of content, which makes it perfect for both personal, professional and corporate profiles.
- Instagram – You can post photos, post and make live videos, Stories, send direct messages and many other resources to encourage interaction and engagement with followers. It is also possible to comprar seguidor to gain greater credibility on the network. To take as a base, there are more than 800 million active users in the world. Brazil, is the second in the ranking with more than 50 million active users, so, comprando seguidores is an excellent option to highlight your business, make a greater engagement among the public and expand the reach of clientele.
- LinkedIn – Despite being similar to other social networks, LinkedIn is focused on professional relationships and contacts. A profile is created as if it were an online curriculum, in which you put your skills and experiences, companies can use the network to find employees, make recruitment, disseminate material and talk about their trajectory. There are more than half a billion active users on the network.
- Twitter – Used by several specific audiences, it is widely used for people to share moments, such as a comment about a reality show on TV or an event that is in focus momentarily, for example.
- WhatsApp– Most popular instant messaging platform in Brazil. It promotes the ease of exchanging messages, the platform is free, which scared phone companies all over the world. WhatsApp is text, audio, image, video, calls and calls video for him. In addition, the latest platform update allows users to post photos to be viewed for 24 hours on Status, as well as on Instagram.
After writing this article, I come to the conclusion that your client possibly uses some of the social networks presented.
This perspective, of a brand that wants to create a lasting relationship with its audience, follow trends, generate engagement, more business opportunities, must remain active on social networks.
No matter if your company is small or large, for all cases, social networks bring several benefits to your business.
The use of social networks allows a greater expression of your business, reaching new customers, reversed in profit.
So, take advantage of the tips that accompanied throughout the text and build a strategy with the help of this innovative and promising technology tool.