Web development services include many areas. Custom website development is recognized as a promising trend this year. Languages, platforms and methods usually vary. Moreover, the concept and the goals are almost identical. In the article, readers find out about the ten most suitable programming languages that every advanced web development company in the USA uses. We will also talk about the division of labor in the complex process of creating sites. No high-quality web services development is complete without the reciprocity of a whole team of technicians. It is significant to involve the customer at all stages so that the outcome is 100% consistent with the intention.
Comparing two main stages of work
There are two aspects that are common to all tasks: front-end and backend.
This is what the site visitor sees and checks. Frontend applications are less code and more care about how the guest perceive the interface. Engineering proficiency indispensable for front-end developers:
- HTML. All code in the web application is converted to it.
- CSS. HTML is pretty simple. It implements basic styling, but developers need to have experience with CSS to create a good interface. Cascading Style Sheets provides colors, buttons, and highlights that a coder may apply to enhance your web pages.
Engineering proficiency indispensable for a back-end coder:
- Ruby. Ruby’s syntax is comfortable to understand, even by people who don’t know the language. Ruby on Rails, which is a framework (built on top of Ruby) for constructing applications. It is one of the most well-known tools for business elaboration from scratch or rebranding of an existing company.
- Python. The popular Django web framework makes Python comfortable for constructing apps. Dynamic typing is one of the main strengths of the Python language. For beginners, this is an opportunity to simplify coding and avoid many fatal errors and bugs in work. Also in Python there are no operator parentheses, which are often difficult to place.
- SQL. It is a multipurpose database request language. SQL is used to interact with databases that are part of every web application. No matter what language you choose to build your web application. You will still be using SQL to cooperate with the database.
Full-Stack: is it fantastic?
There are specialists responsible for the development of all parts of the system’s functionality. They know how to code the user side of the product (front-end) and internal code that runs on distributed servers (back-end). Furthermore, such a professional should have the following knowledge:
- Project management. This process consists of many tasks, including interaction with clients, colleagues, third-party contractors. This also includes planning, making strategic decisions on the work on the product.
- DevOps. Responsibilities can vary greatly from project to project. This includes everything connected with running the program code in production, including setting up the servers on which the application will function, and ensuring the coordinated work of the team’s specialists along with technical solutions.
Popular means for Web Development
According to experts with over 5 years of experience, these 10 languages are the best for client-side and server-side:
- CSS / HTML
- C ++