The best fibroid specialist in NJ at the USA Fibroid Centers in New Jersey offers the quality of life to a patient with uterine fibroids. These tumors are one of the most common diseases women suffer; however, fibroid specialists in NJ perform uterine fibroid embolization in NJ to help women suffering from fibroids.
Why seek the best fibroid specialist in NJ
Uterine fibroids are one of the most common diseases among women. According to medical statistics, one in five may suffer from them. This disease consists of tumors forming in the uterus’s muscular wall and occurs in women of reproductive age. It is estimated that a significant number of patients do not present symptoms. However, disabling pelvic pain and abundant vaginal bleeding are the reality of many women in the USA.
Our fibroid specialist in NJ shares how patients diagnosed with fibroids stop enjoying moments as common as going out on the street for fear of experiencing uncontrollable bleeding on public roads that would overcome the barriers of sanitary napkins and stain your clothes.
We know that having fibroids is not a serious disease. Still, the best fibroid specialist in NJ assures you that it is very uncomfortable to lead a normal life since the pain and bleeding are so strong that they cause anemia. Just like many people going through complex health conditions and do not have the economic means to treat themselves urgently, uterine fibroid embolization in NJ is treated by the medical team of the USA Fibroid Centers in New Jersey. After a general assessment, the need for treatment to treat the condition is definite.
During the ultrasound, we confirmed the presence of a large number of fibroids. The problem with this pathology is that it can only be resolved surgically because no treatment helps the patient manage pain and bleeding.
According to the fibroid specialist in NJ for the surgical intervention, the surgical procedure is technically complex because it involves a large uterus with many fibroids. However, it is successful. As a result of the operation, the patient will perceive a radical change in life since it will not present more hemorrhages and pain in the pelvic area.
Uterine fibroid embolization, NJ, is going to change. Patients will be able to move around calmly without the fear of experiencing a stain and experiencing pain.
Get comprehensive uterine fibroid embolization in NJ for those who need it.
The USA Fibroid Centers in New Jersey are the reason for bringing beliefs in the life and health of people. It has facilitated access to comprehensive health care for populations with educational, physical, and socioeconomic vulnerability factors.
USA Fibroid Centers in New Jersey encourages people who currently live in conditions of socioeconomic vulnerability and who require medical, emotional, and spiritual support to approach the facilities of the uterine fibroid embolization, NJ, to find out all about uterine fibroid embolization.
How does uterine fibroid affect sexual relationships?
How do fibroids affect sexual intercourse? Aside from the intense pain, profuse bleeding, and swollen belly that women with fibroids experience, there is another concern – how will it affect my sex life?
Uterine fibroids, noncancerous growths on the muscular walls of the uterus, can present many problems in the bedroom. From symptoms of frustration in the relationship to severe pain during intercourse, there are some problems in relationships that fibroids can cause. However, you can return to having an entire and happy sex life with treatment.
The symptoms that accompany fibroids can affect sexual intercourse or make it unpleasant.
- Heavy bleeding: A period longer than a week or severe bleeding can make it difficult or even impossible to have intercourse.
- Pelvic pain: Extreme pain in the pelvis and lower abdomen can make intercourse painful.
- Abdominal distention:Depending on the size of the fibroids, the abdomen can become noticeably bulging, even the size of a pregnancy, which can also interfere with your sex life.
- Urinary incontinence and increased urination: Feeling the need to urinate frequently can make intercourse difficult and make sex unattractive.
Intercourse can become uncomfortable and even painful depending on the location and size of the fibroids. Large fibroids can cause pressure on the walls of the uterus, causing pain. If a fibroid grows near the cervix at the end of the vagina, penetration during sexual intercourse can be very distressing.
Another effect fibroids can have on these symptoms is the loss of libido. Not surprisingly, the desire to have sex can be lost when sex becomes painful and may not be worth continuing.
Several treatment options for fibroids improve the effects of the symptoms mentioned above. Some of the more common treatments include:
- Hysterectomy: the complete removal of the uterus and sometimes the ovaries. Many women have described having a better and more satisfying sex life after a hysterectomy. This may be because the surgery eliminates pain and bleeding, making sex more enjoyable. But it has the drawback of having a postoperative period and a long recovery after surgery.
- Myomectomy: is the surgical removal of fibroids without removing the entire uterus. Usually, your doctor will tell you not to have intercourse for at least six weeks, but after this time, you should be able to return to normal.
- Uterine fibroid embolization, NJ: it is a minimally invasive procedure that blocks blood flow to the fibroids. It takes less than an hour and recovery time is usually 7-10 days, after which you can return to your everyday sex life.
If you think you may have fibroids or if your sex life is suffering, you should talk to the best fibroid specialist in NJ at USA Fibroid Centers in New Jersey. Our fibroid specialist in NJ can help you decide which treatment option is best.
We recommend uterine fibroid embolization in NJ to improve symptoms without surgery problems.
Book an Appointment now with the best fibroid specialist in NJ.