We are a niche property firm in Johannesburg, South Africa. We have extensive property knowledge when it comes to leasing and sales of commercial property.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Commercial leasing – This is the renting out of offices and warehouses to corporate clients in the Johannesburg and Pretoria area. We handle everything from start to finalization of the lease agreement. We make this process as painless as possible.
- Commercial Sales – This is the selling of office space and warehouse space to corporate clients in Johannesburg and Pretoria. We work with numerous financial institutions that can assist with the purchasing process.
- Lease audit – Here we go through your lease agreement thoroughly and look for improvements/savings that we can pass onto our clients. The savings here can me massive and its advisable for companies to have a look every 3-5 years at their lease.
- Space planning and fit-out services – We offer a full turnkey fit-out solution for your office space. From Brief to design to completion everything is done meticulously . If you are considering renovations , think no further than to get in touch with us. We also go out to the market for comparative costs to make your life easier.
- Advisory Services – We offer property consultation and guidance over various property subjects and can definitely add value.
- New developments – We work with various property architects in the industry and have completed many successful projects, Westcon in Waterfall as a prime example.
As an added extra us at Turnkey would like to give you some tips on how to reduce office costs
- Exercise rights to sublease your space – If the company finds they have too much space or need to move out their lease normally has a sublet clause. This enables you to sublet in certain circumstances , with terms and conditions from the landlord.
- Close to lease expiry – You are in a fortunate position as your lease is coming to an end . Perfect time to engage the landlord and ask him for a reduction in space or rental. This also opens up your oppotunities to find cheaper options in the market
- Negotiate with your landlord – Times are tough and so is the market . Many landlords are realising this quickly. Try get your broker to negotiate on your behalf . There are options such as rent free periods and many other cost saving ways.
Hope this is of help and feel free to visit our website