While editing videos is not always simple, it also does not have to be complicated. By using straightforward video editing software that does not demand a high level of specialized technical understanding, you can produce a variety of unique, visually attractive video masterpieces.
With the use of software that performs several editing operations, beginners can create professional-looking videos. However, with new editing software solutions being offered on a regular basis, it may be difficult to evaluate which tool is best for you.
TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor has established a reputation for being a dependable video editing tool. It can help simplify narration and includes handy tools like titles, transitions, effects, filters, and more. You can easily edit videos and add a picture, videos, and audio components from the integrated stock library.
I’ll explore some of the software’s features, such as screen recording settings and video formats, in my TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor review. I’ll take a closer look at all this tool has to offer before reaching a final judgment.
TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor Review
When using the TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor, you can record your screen while also editing your video. Videos can be exported and edited, or they can be recorded directly from your screen. In the main view, a preview window will be at the top of the screen, and a timeline will be towards the bottom.
Most individuals who have edited videos before should be familiar with this arrangement. The chronology can be adjusted as required. In the preview window, you can see how things will change. You can edit the timeline by adding audio components to tracks, adding transitions, and making other modifications.
This method will be quite simple to learn and master. A video editor is very easy to use even for people who have never edited any videos before, and they can figure out how to use it very quickly. All that is necessary is a mouse and keyboard. To enhance productivity, shortcut keys can be beneficial.
TunesKit AceMovi is a sophisticated video editing tool that has a plethora of tools that enable you to easily produce and edit any video using a wide variety of video effects, filters, and patterns.
- Support for several platforms – Professional-quality videos can be generated on both Windows and Mac systems.
- Format Support– LG TV, PSP, Xbox, Huawei, Galaxy Series, Apple TV, iPad, and iPhone, as well as OGV, 3GP-2, 3GP, MPG, MKV, MOV, M4V, and MP4, are officially supported devices and formats.
- Basic Functions – You can change the speed, rotate, divide, and crop videos. Advanced features such as dragging, exporting, and sharing videos, adding transitions, music, and other effects, importing media, and recording your screen are also available.
- Advanced operations and recording – On your Windows or Mac device, you can record websites, software, PowerPoint presentations, and video chats. Additionally, you can edit your projects by adding audio, text, gestures, animations, transitions, and filters.
- Real-time preview – Videos can be seen as they are being edited.
- Sharing through social media – Videos can be imported and shared via Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, and other similar sites, as well as directly on your computer.
- Custom resolutions – Custom resolutions can be kept for the screen.
- No steep learning curve – This software does not need much editing skills or experience to use.
- Multiple output formats – Predefined output formats include a high-resolution desktop version and a mobile screen size.
- Text editor – Using text presets, you can include a variety of animated and text components into your videos.
- Filters – With the many layers and filters available, you can improve your videos.
- Split-screen – TunesKit AceMovi enables you to split up to six displays simultaneously. Each screen will have a variety of control options.
TunesKit AceMovi’s video editing interface is quite similar to that of a large number of other similar products. You can customize any video using the following options:
- Imported videos – This is where you start when you start editing videos. This window allows you to add audio, video, and other elements to your project. Select the desired file and click the Import option. Importing the required file will take just a few seconds.
- Integrated library – The library includes a large selection of background music, sound effects, movements, effects, and pre-made animations. Once you’ve moved and positioned your desired content, you can start editing.
- Editing toolbar – This part allows you to tweak, cut, and edit old content.
- Click and drop animations, images, audio and visual components, and layers into your videos using the editing timeline. Multiple timelines are possible. Following that, these timelines can be used to create different video editing layers.
- Edit window – This window allows you to modify certain files that you specify. Simply choose the relevant video from the Editing timeline and make the required edits.
Wanna learn more about this amazing software check out their YouTube channel.
To upload and change your media files, choose “import” from the menu bar that shows up at the top of your screen. Additionally, you can record monitor activities by clicking the Record button.
There is a small toolbar next to the media library and the timer. Options for zooming, cropping, and separating videos are included inside this toolbar. You can crop the end or start of various videos and apply a timeframe to them.
You can alter the color balance, volume, and orientation of your video. The editing option allows you to sharpen or soften images, as well as add effects and other components.
You can immediately begin looking for sound effects by clicking the “Audio” button. Filters similar to those seen on Instagram, as well as text overlays, can be added. Know more about zoom blur transition effect in this YouTube video.
TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor is available on a monthly or annual subscription basis. A one-month subscription costs $19.95. It will be worth the money to buy the tool for a one-year permit if you plan on editing videos a lot.
You can also choose the free version. You’ll discover a watermark at the top of any videos produced using the free version. This is the only significant difference between the free and premium versions. You can download the trial version to see if this is the ideal video editing tool for your requirements.
- You can choose between three paid options. The following are the paid plans:
- Monthly plans begin at $19.95 per month.
- You can purchase a one-year package for $39.95 per year.
- Additionally, a lifetime plan is available for $59.95 as a one-time payment.
The same features will be included regardless of whether you choose a month-to-month, a year-to-year, or a lifetime plan.
Pros & Cons
The following are the pros and cons of using AceMovi Video Editor.
- There are no limitations on the number of video and audio formats supported.
- The stock library’s options are excellent.
- The tool is available for both Windows and Mac versions.
- There is a free version available.
- There is no Linux version available at the moment.
- It can’t export audio-only files.
Conclusion to the TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor Review
TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor is an excellent tool. There are no limitations on the types of videos that can be played. The software will not impose any restrictions on the number of outputs or inputs. Text overlays, animations, transitions, and a variety of additional effects are all available.
Overdubbed audio can be added, split-screen displays can be generated, and videos can be merged together. You’ll have access to more resources, due to the integrated stock library, to give your videos a more sophisticated look and feel.
Regular users are likely to save money by purchasing a one-year or lifetime license. The UI is simple, yet the AceMovi Video Editor is highly powerful and versatile. It can be used to quickly generate a variety of distinctive, attractive videos.