TTF, i.e., the Travel & Tourism Fair located in Chennai, is one of India’s outstanding events for the tourists and travel industry. It furnishes an annual chance for institutions from abroad and India to showcase their commodities and services. Travellers can interact with trip operators, travel agencies, airlines, and hoteliers to collect data and make national and worldwide travel agendas. TTF illustrates an unprecedented marketing chance for exhibitors to pertain promptly with the vastest meeting of forthcoming travellers and Business members.
Many global tourists visit Chennai especially for this fair. If you are one of them then start looking for flight availability. Chennai has excellent connectivity with other international flights. You can easily book a Dubai to Chennai flight or flights from any other country to Chennai if checked availability earlier.
TTF Chennai 2022
This Biggest Travel & Tourism Fair will be held between 31 March to 02 April 2022 in Chennai, India. It is the leading travel business show begun in the year 1989, TTF wraps ten top tourism destinations in India –New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Pune, Surat, Goa, and Guwahati. With additional visitors, exhibitors from various nations and All Indian provinces and UTs visiting this place, TTF is the exceptionally authorised market commander in India.
Where will it take place?
Travel And Tourism Fair 2022 shall take a spot at the Exhibition Centre in Chennai. Around 150 exhibitors from 8 nations and 21 states and union territories of Indians had displayed at TTF Chennai 2022, which enrolled 6,000 tourists. Thousands of journey experts visit TTF every year because of the beneficial networking chances and relationships it proposes. This B2B show system is an excellent spot for exhibitors to notify themselves about modern improvements in the business and for tourists to interact with trip operators, trip agents, hoteliers, and airlines.
Why Visit TTF Chennai 2022?
Thousands of journey experts attend TTF year after year, as mentioned, due to its valuable networking openings and alliances offers. It is known to be the best B2B travel show network. It is highly said to be the exact place for exhibitors to inform themselves about modern improvements in the business and for tourists to interact with operators, agents, hoteliers, and airlines. This fair assists you in strengthening prevailing business connections and developing new ones with 2500+ exhibitors from over 80 countries.
A deluxe Hosted Buyer policy was instigated in the TTF series in 2017-2018 for the first time. The Travel and Tourism Fair had 200+ Hosted Consumers contribute through this policy. Two thousand five hundred people being Exhibitors come and make appearances from 80 Countries. Indian States/UTs shall fulfil thousands of consumers and thousands of trade tourists in the TTF 2018-19 sequel.
Some intriguing facts about Chennai
- Chennai is the first-ever city in India to amass an enormous network of Wi-Fi. Furthermore, it is the automobile capital, the Detroit of South Asia.
- The Vandalur Zoo in Chennai was opened in 1855, and the fact is it was the first populace zoo in India and,likewise, the most massive one in the nation.
- Chennai Central jail is the ancient lockup in India.
- The term Chennai comes from Telugu ancestry. It originated from a ruler in Telugu, Damarla MudirasaChennappaNayakudu; Chennai is the residence of the earth’s second-largest waterfront, Marina Beach.
- In 2018, Chennai had a green cover of 14.8 percent, against the World Health Organization’ssuggestion of a green surface to be 9 square metres per capita in towns.
- Chennai prevails to be renowned for Bharatnatyam, the popular and one of the ancient delicate dance forms in India, which is derived in Tamil Nadu.
- In 1996, the Administration of Tamil Nadu changed the name officially from Madras to Chennai. At that period,several Indian towns withstood a modification of name.
- As of2017, there are an additional 2.1 million homes, with 41 percent of the citizens not occupying a house.
- Chennai is the only city in India that was bombed during World War.
- Chennai is moreover recognized as the ‘Gateway to South India.’
- Chennai twins with Russia; Volgograd, Denver,San Antonio, United States of America; United States, Malaysia; Kuala Lumpur, China & Ulsan, South Korea
- The approximate society of Chennai is over 10 million as of 2020.
- Chennai was discovered on the southeastern waterfront of India in the northeastern percentage of Tamil Nadu on a horizontal coastal plain known as the Eastern Coastal Plains. Its regular peak is approximately 6.7 metres (22 ft), and its tallest point is 60 m (200 ft).